IPhone 6: reviews and first impressions

BURZIN

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
I love this thing was wanting one so badly so got it finally the space grey 6. Love it n yes I love the Bb z30 n the samsung s6 also .

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have a love/hate relationship with mine. It works fairly well and I like it a whole heck of a lot more than the 5s. However, it feels a little too big and light (I'm weird, I know).

I'm anticipating a 6c. I'll be gladly paying a small fortune happily there. Love my 5c, just miss touch ID enough that it can't be my daily driver. =(

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a love/hate relationship with mine. It works fairly well and I like it a whole heck of a lot more than the 5s. However, it feels a little too big and light (I'm weird, I know).

I'm anticipating a 6c. I'll be gladly paying a small fortune happily there. Love my 5c, just miss touch ID enough that it can't be my daily driver. =(

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

No evidence of a 6c yet. No leaked parts or credible rumors. Word us it won't happen now. Maybe next year.

pat74

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Just got my iPhone 6 and I absolutely love it! And with my data package from T-Mobile I'm in iPhone heaven. Can't wait for the iOS 9 update!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have had the iPhone 6 Plus since launch. Well on and off. I have had other Android devices in between. But I have recently gone to the iPhone 6 and I do believe the experience is slightly different from the 6 Plus. I really am enjoying the smaller size. It makes it easier for one handed use and general handling of the device. It is noticeably lighter. I just like it more. It seems to complement my iPad Air 2 better than the plus size.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

shockjay

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Just over two months later I have almost no complaints about my choice. I only have to charge it once a day as the battery life is more than adequate. The Podcasts app works so well it prevents me from having to sync my iPhone 6 with my MacBook Pro.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
One of the things that I was a little hesitant about when getting the iPhone 6 after having the 6 Plus was the OIS, but I don't really see a difference with the iPhone 6. Took some great video of the kids this weekend and while running after them, it seemed to do a great job limiting the shaky video.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
One of the things that I was a little hesitant about when getting the iPhone 6 after having the 6 Plus was the OIS, but I don't really see a difference with the iPhone 6. Took some great video of the kids this weekend and while running after them, it seemed to do a great job limiting the shaky video.

Yeah, my wife has a 6 and I have a 6 Plus, and I only notice any difference in low-light situations.

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I see I'm the latest one to the iPhone 6 party, but a party is a Party. I've been immersed in the Google/Android world for years now. Nexus 5/7 Chromebook owner, a few Windows Phones thrown in for good measure.

T-Mobile is to blame for my "downward fall" into Apple world, dang iPad Mini promotion, then I purchased a "dated" Macbook that rocks, an iPhone 5C to see what I was missing, then finally T-Mobile again with an iPhone 6 promotion just a week ago.

I will not bash my Nexus 5, as I feel I had/have one of the workhorses of Android in my Nexie, which I will not be getting rid of.

Now, on this beautiful smooth iPhone 6 I have much better battery life, integration with Android Wear for my Moto 360, no doubt about updates, a camera that doesn't have issues with auto-focus, and because of my carrier I never have to worry about crossing the US/Mexico border and being charged up the ying/yang, as T-mobile allows me to use data and calls as if I'm still in Texas without charge.
I'm happy

ieddie

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I at first didn't like the iPhone 6 because of the height of the keyboard and the length of the device. iPhones seem like they're getting longer but not wider. So I then went to the 6 plus. Thought the 6plus was too big so I went back to the 6. The iPhone 6 is like the perfect phone. It never lags. Battery life isn't the greatest but I picked up a droid turbo charged and that fixed my slow charging issues. I haven't had one issu with my 6 and I will most likely keep it until it dies.

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
I had an iPhone4 because of a carrier disagreement i ended up with Samsung GalaxyIII, it worked well but i really missed the way my old iPhone worked, after a problem with another carrier, i am back with an iPhone6 and don't miss the Samsung Gallaxy.
Could have gone with the 6S but i don't see anything that would be better for my use. I just rent my iPhone6 and can upgrade at end of contract if i want. Maybe the iPhone7 will be my next phone.

eSport

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
A month ago started using my daughters iPhone 6 *I updated her to an iPhone 6s.

I've has a long relationship with Apple *all the way back to Macintosh FX computers and over the past 8+ years the iPhone 3, 4, 4s, 5s. The iPhone 6 is a beautifully designed piece for the eye and to hold. A little slippery, but nonetheless a pleasure to hold.

The only consideration ... the 'bump' - protection on the rear for the camera. It looks out of place and whilst functional, this goes against the grain.

I look forward the the announcement of the iPhone 5/SE as well as any news on the iPhone 7.

Gadgetgirl38

May 28, 2016
Visit site
I was very hesitant to come back to iOS. I have not had good battery life with previous iOS phones although the iPad mini I still feel was one of the best iOS devices. Gave my iMac to my daughter and have been submerged deep into Android for years. After running through many many phones, I got a 4s a few weeks ago used...and thought it would be so much better if it wasn't so slow on 9.3.1. so I sold it and got a 5s. The 5s is a great phone but it is still too small for me. I was looking for a 6 plus but found a space grey 6 for a price I couldn't refuse last night and that is now my primary driver with no back up. I am loving the size....I don't know why I thought it would be so much smaller. Also when I had gone to Koodo for a phone, they didn't have the 6 at the time. Great phone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2