IPhone 6: reviews and first impressions

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I think its just the sudden screen size change for me, now when i hold 5s in hand, i find that too small in screen size n body but 2-3 days back it was the biggest iphone for me lolz, i think i will take time to get used to iphone 6.

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I think its just the sudden screen size change for me, now when i hold 5s in hand, i find that too small in screen size n body but 2-3 days back it was the biggest iphone for me lolz, i think i will take time to get used to iphone 6.

Even after spending literally 5 minutes in store with 6 and the Plus, trying out the 5s next to them made me laugh. It feels ridiculously small! I couldn't believe it. I kept looking at it in my hand and wondering how any could possibly use it. Still, one handed usage is soooo easy :D

Agh, I have to wait a couple of weeks until my 6 arrives...I'm so impatient

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Even after spending literally 5 minutes in store with 6 and the Plus, trying out the 5s next to them made me laugh. It feels ridiculously small! I couldn't believe it. I kept looking at it in my hand and wondering how any could possibly use it. Still, one handed usage is soooo easy :D

Agh, I have to wait a couple of weeks until my 6 arrives...I'm so impatient

Well i didnt buy iphone 6 from apple stores as it was out of stock and the waiting period was 1 month so i decided to buy from local shops so on 25th september i bought it by giving extra money to shopkeeper

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Well i didnt buy iphone 6 from apple stores as it was out of stock and the waiting period was 1 month so i decided to buy from local shops so on 25th september i bought it by giving extra money to shopkeeper

Wow...I like your thinking :D Mine should be here by the 17-20th of October. The Plus wasn't available until even later. I keep on thinking about how I'll be using it when it arrives...my imagination is keeping me alive

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Wow...I like your thinking :D Mine should be here by the 17-20th of October. The Plus wasn't available until even later. I keep on thinking about how I'll be using it when it arrives...my imagination is keeping me alive

Actually i m from india n apple first announced date of iphone 6 and 6 plus launch on 26 september then they pushed to 17 october but they completely removed the date, so in india people bought it from outside n now flaunting their iphones n makin other people jealous lolz, so i got a chance to buy from singapore as my siblings were living there, my product is 100% genuine and with international warranty too so i m waiting for apple to launch iphones in india so i can claim my warranty, but now i checked somewhere that iphone 6 and 6 plus stock is already imported in india and stores started taking pre orders, it means apple india launch is within few days before india main festival diwali.

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I am IN LOVE w my iPhone SIX no six plus no HUGE screen even thou I have been running back and forth in my head BUT I'm a busy mom and I just know this is a stunning phone ,perfect size for me and I am 99% sure I'll be keeping it!
I love the roundness I love the keyboard prediction it took a day,not even to position my fingers properly to text perfevtly
The speaker is clear as always and I'm having fun as always!
This is my favorite iphone ever!️ Happy that it likely will get better and better!!
The screen I can see in bright light,camera is my favorite feature!
Took me a day to get used to the side button for turn off but it's fine now,prefer the top but it's okay!

spotja

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Apple fans wont care about this and still buy apple devices in future also including me, so post as many jokes about apple you can post so u can laugh and make ur health better day by day if u like this way then good for you, take care

A joke is a joke and this can be enjoyed by both apple and android fans. See my sig

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

evornoss

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
the iPhone 6 is addictive. Really hard to use a case with it, feels TOO GOOD in the hand. I bought the Apple Silicone one (Black.. actually more gray than black IMHO) and its hard to use it even with that slim case.

garyrh

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
This is my first iPhone. I said I would not get one until the screens got bigger. I got the 6 and one thing I can say is the wifi in 5g is the best from any phone I have ever had. In speed tests I am getting the same as wired through my netgear r8000. I have comcast blast with 100 down and 10 up. I getting 120 down and 11 up. The most I ever had was 65 down and 10 up with other phones. Over all I like phone and have had no problems with it.

rodeTrip

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
coming from a 32gb gold 5s, i am loving and obsessing over this beautiful 64gb gold 6!! it is so fast and smooth, no complain at all.

at first i got the space grey, because i got very impatient and just went for it. i am from phoenix and theres not alot of iphones in stock. played with the space grey for a few days and decided it is not for me, i am definitely into the gold more! so i exchanged it for the gold and now i am 300% much happier :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR