IPhone 6: reviews and first impressions

leftypepper716

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a 5s, went to a Verizon store and checked out the 6 and it seems like a great phone for 4s or 5 users, the 6 isn't that much bigger than 5s for me I'll wait for the 6s maybe the 7, seeing the 5s definitely has another good year and a half future proof

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I was one of those people who were very upset that Apple was making a larger screen for the new iPhone. I loved the size of my iPhone 5 and was considering not upgrading. However, I went to Best Buy and held the Samsung Galaxy S4 and it wasn't too bad, so decided to upgrade after all. Well... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the size of the iPhone 6 screen. It wasn't comfortable in my hand tho. I needed substance, and it doesn't have that. I solved that problem by putting it in a Candyshell case. It is now perfection in my eyes and in my hands. <g> After spending a day setting it up and playing with it, I picked up my iPhone 5 and it felt so teeny. I could never go back.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
No complaints at all. love the screen size and keyboard size. The 6 plus seems too big after trying to fit a case for it in pocket. Very happy.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Got it last night, the more I play with it, the more I like it. I do miss my 5s though, it's been a great phone.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
glad to hear everyone is loving it with no major issues. i've had an iphone since 3GS and recently went to a G3 for the screen and camera....does the camera compare to the big hitters android has? (aka the G3 and S5)

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
In love with my 6. Had a few issues with WiFi dropping and apps not installing/updating. Did a full wipe and now I'm good. Also got 15 hours of battery life yesterday (with 6% left). That was a full day of usage... 7 hours without WiFi and 8 hours with WiFi dropping.

SassyTinTamps

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Went over to the Apple Store yesterday to see the new phone. I just converted my husband over to Apple 6 months ago from the windows phone, this was not easy. My husband loved his phone but was willing to see what it was that I was so happy about. I had a small issue with my iPad, nothing big but when he saw the customer service we received and how my pad and phone worked he was willing to give it a try. My husband loves the size of the 6 plus, he's sporting the 4s now and will be purchasing the 6 plus. Also did I tell you? I bought him the iPad air... Lol he can't put it down😄😄😄. Only thing, I wish it came out with water proof or water resistantance.