I do have big hands
    With the iPhone 6 Plus, typing feels so much more natural to me.
    Yeah both are great phones. I just needed something more pocketable and the i6 fits my needs.
    11-01-2014 08:44 PM
    I do have big hands
    With the iPhone 6 Plus, typing feels so much more natural to me.
    Nice to see ya back on imore
    11-01-2014 08:45 PM
    After having been an Android user (Samsung Galaxy S4) for the past two years, I was stoked to hear about the new larger screen iPhones coming out and couldn't wait to ditch my SGS 4 for a new iPhone 6! I've had my new iPhone 6 since August and have been completely satisfied with its performance. I was waiting for Apple to come out with a larger screen iPhone and when the 5S came out, I was disappointed that it didn't have a larger screen. I chose the silver, 64 gig iPhone 6 to replace my SGS 4. I'm thrilled to be back with Apple and iOS!
    11-04-2014 03:46 PM
    Just migrated over from android. So far glad I did. Reasons? Finally Apple kind of stopped being Apple and listened to its customers. A little bit anyway. Bigger screens finally!!!! Took long enough. I love the performance. My 128gig iPhone 6 absolutely flies and handles anything I throw at it effortlessly. Also the 64 bit processor helps. Even though it doesn't impress on paper. I still love the customization of android and definitely still prefer the OS but the performance of my iPhone is unrivaled. Only thing I am NOT impressed with (coming from the full HD AMOLED display of my galaxy s5) is the screen. Dull colors and pixelated to me. 9 out of 10 from me.
    11-04-2014 08:00 PM
    Just migrated over from android. So far glad I did. Reasons? Finally Apple kind of stopped being Apple and listened to its customers. A little bit anyway. Bigger screens finally!!!! Took long enough. I love the performance. My 128gig iPhone 6 absolutely flies and handles anything I throw at it effortlessly. Also the 64 bit processor helps. Even though it doesn't impress on paper. I still love the customization of android and definitely still prefer the OS but the performance of my iPhone is unrivaled. Only thing I am NOT impressed with (coming from the full HD AMOLED display of my galaxy s5) is the screen. Dull colors and pixelated to me. 9 out of 10 from me.
    The dull colors are probably just the initial shock from switching from AMOLED to IPS LCD. Samsung REALLY saturates their displays, that's for sure.
    11-04-2014 10:34 PM
    I do like the 6 but i don't think it's as snappy as my old 5s, not sure if it's anything to do with ios 8 though.
    11-05-2014 09:27 AM
    I intended to buy both the 6 and 6 Plus since they were announced. I got the 6 Plus on launch day and purposely waited to get the 6 in about a month's time so I could use the Plus exclusively. I got a 6 a couple of days ago but just started to use it last night. Just a few little points

- Initially it is easy to see the difference in resolution from the Plus after using it for over a month. That has wore off already. It's a great screen.

- One-handed use. You really don't realize how much you took one-handed use for granted until you use a phone like a Plus. The 6 is just as easy to use one-handed as the previous gen iPhones were.

- The curved edges on this makes it feel more comfortable in my hand than a 5/5S. Without sharp edges, it's actually easier to control.

Just a couple of quick things since I haven't really used it for even a day yet.
    11-05-2014 02:47 PM
    By the time I get mine in January, no one will care about my review! It will be old hat by then and the talk will be about 6s rumors.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    11-05-2014 03:12 PM
    I intended to buy both the 6 and 6 Plus since they were announced. I got the 6 Plus on launch day and purposely waited to get the 6 in about a month's time so I could use the Plus exclusively. I got a 6 a couple of days ago but just started to use it last night. Just a few little points

- Initially it is easy to see the difference in resolution from the Plus after using it for over a month. That has wore off already. It's a great screen.

- One-handed use. You really don't realize how much you took one-handed use for granted until you use a phone like a Plus. The 6 is just as easy to use one-handed as the previous gen iPhones were.

- The curved edges on this makes it feel more comfortable in my hand than a 5/5S. Without sharp edges, it's actually easier to control.

Just a couple of quick things since I haven't really used it for even a day yet.
    Do you think it will become your daily driver, or will you stick with the 6+?
    11-05-2014 11:34 PM
    I have a doubt.
    If I buy the iPhone 6 and restore as new, as I have to recover my settings thousands of words on my keyboard?

I've been adjusting and adding words from the iphone 5 and have many words, abbreviations, accents etc etc.
    11-06-2014 05:16 PM
    Do you think it will become your daily driver, or will you stick with the 6+?
    The 6 Plus will probably be a sort of "weekend phone", I think.
    11-06-2014 10:57 PM
    The 6 Plus will probably be a sort of "weekend phone", I think.
    Gotcha. If I could afford both I'd do the same thing haha
    11-06-2014 11:32 PM
    Got a chance to get some time with my niece's Gold 6.

I now believe that 4.7 should be smallest size offered. I never really A+B'd a 6 with a 5S until now. I think the 6 is a great upgrade from the 5S. I had felt if the 6 Plus wasn't offered that I wouldn't have upgraded from a 5S.
    11-09-2014 07:09 PM
    I’ve had my Silver 128GB iPhone 6 for a few weeks and I am really satisfied with it. I like the 4.7-inch screen, the improved performance, the improved keyboard, the improved battery and Touch ID. I also like the design of the phone.
    11-10-2014 08:55 PM
    I'm loving mine. The plus for me is too big. Small hands

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    11-10-2014 09:02 PM
    Picked mine up today. Feels much better in my hand than the 5s. Will post more after trying it out.
    11-11-2014 10:03 PM
    well
    11-12-2014 02:05 AM
    Apart from syncs what are the other qualities that you see in iphone 6 which are missing in BlackberryZ30.
    What do you mean by "syncs"? I personally see a lot of qualities that the iPhone has over the Z30, for me personally A humongous difference in ecosystem, for starters.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    11-12-2014 05:29 AM
    I'm feeling a little ambivalent about my iPhone 6. Coming from a 5 it's a big upgrade in terms of the battery, which is a huge plus! The battery in my 5 was pretty much shot...it would barely last just a few hours so I knew I needed a new phone. I thought I would like the bigger screen but so far I'm still not warmed up to it (4 days so far of using it). My hands are pretty small...while I can reach the corners okay, it's definitely not as comfortable as it was with the 5 and using it one-handed (which I do almost all the time). It's also a little wide for me to get a good grip on it, and I feel that it's just too thin for its size, even when using a case. I much prefer the 5/5s design (I liked the sharp edges) so I'm thinking about returning it for that. At least I'd still have Touch ID. But I'm not sure...Apple Pay looks interesting and I might actually start using it...so, decisions haha. Build-wise, I think the 6 is a little too cheap and flimsy and just looks "bleh" to me compared to the 5/5s.
    11-12-2014 03:39 PM
    I'm feeling a little ambivalent about my iPhone 6. Coming from a 5 it's a big upgrade in terms of the battery, which is a huge plus! The battery in my 5 was pretty much shot...it would barely last just a few hours so I knew I needed a new phone. I thought I would like the bigger screen but so far I'm still not warmed up to it (4 days so far of using it). My hands are pretty small...while I can reach the corners okay, it's definitely not as comfortable as it was with the 5 and using it one-handed (which I do almost all the time). It's also a little wide for me to get a good grip on it, and I feel that it's just too thin for its size, even when using a case. I much prefer the 5/5s design (I liked the sharp edges) so I'm thinking about returning it for that. At least I'd still have Touch ID. But I'm not sure...Apple Pay looks interesting and I might actually start using it...so, decisions haha. Build-wise, I think the 6 is a little too cheap and flimsy and just looks "bleh" to me compared to the 5/5s.
    I agree with everything you said about the 5s being a nice phone and the size suits you better. But the 6 being cheap and flimsy looking I don't agree with. I think if you compare it with any device of the same size it tops them all.
    11-12-2014 03:48 PM
    So, I took the plunge and got a IPhone 6 yesterday.

Best effing decision I ever made. I had the Sony Z3v and was totally unhappy. Phone was super fast and had great features, but in the end I'm not an android type of guy.

Not taking anything away from the operating system, just not my taste.
    11-14-2014 06:42 AM
    I ordered my Verizon Silver 128GB iPhone 6 from eBay. It's not my daily driver as I have a 6 Plus for that. I use my 6 with my T-Mobile prepaid service for the times when I want a smaller phone to use for the day. I like the 6 a lot and think Apple did a nice job with it. It's the perfect in between device for someone that prefers a larger phone but not one as big as the 6 Plus. After using my 6 Plus for the past 3 weeks my 6 does feel small to me now, lol.

Sent from my 128GB iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk.
    11-14-2014 06:58 AM
    Have had my 6 since Wed. Battery has been horrendous. 4 hrs of usage time. How many charges before you guys noticed the battery settling in? Otherwise I love it. If battery doesn't improve I will move to the 6+.
    11-15-2014 12:45 PM
    I just love my six
    11-15-2014 01:31 PM
    It's awesome.

The end.

Phone is awesome. But too big. Apples ******* up not making a 4" iphone. **** bags
    11-16-2014 09:53 AM
282 ... 56789 ...