Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112
Like Tree156Likes
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: IPhone 6: reviews and first impressions

I had an iPhone4 because of a carrier disagreement i ended up with Samsung GalaxyIII, it worked well but i really missed the way my old iPhone worked, after a problem with another carrier, i am back with an iPhone6 and don't miss the Samsung Gallaxy.
    Could have gone with the 6S but i don't see anything that would be better for my use. I just rent my iPhone6 and can upgrade at end of contract if i want. Maybe the iPhone7 will be my next phone.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

A month ago started using my daughters iPhone 6 *I updated her to an iPhone 6s.

I've has a long relationship with Apple *all the way back to Macintosh FX computers and over the past 8+ years the iPhone 3, 4, 4s, 5s. The iPhone 6 is a beautifully designed piece for the eye and to hold. A little slippery, but nonetheless a pleasure to hold.

The only consideration ... the 'bump' - protection on the rear for the camera. It looks out of place and whilst functional, this goes against the grain.

I look forward the the announcement of the iPhone 5/SE as well as any news on the iPhone 7.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    188 Global Posts

I was very hesitant to come back to iOS. I have not had good battery life with previous iOS phones although the iPad mini I still feel was one of the best iOS devices. Gave my iMac to my daughter and have been submerged deep into Android for years. After running through many many phones, I got a 4s a few weeks ago used...and thought it would be so much better if it wasn't so slow on 9.3.1. so I sold it and got a 5s. The 5s is a great phone but it is still too small for me. I was looking for a 6 plus but found a space grey 6 for a price I couldn't refuse last night and that is now my primary driver with no back up. I am loving the size....I don't know why I thought it would be so much smaller. Also when I had gone to Koodo for a phone, they didn't have the 6 at the time. Great phone!
    iMore Nanite

Iphone 6S is the best phone I've ever used in my life. Just news from a random post I was just reading it iPhone 7S Release Date is it true ? if yes then happy for buying this upcoming Apple machine
    iMore Nanite

Awesome phone read iphone 7S Release Date
    iMore Nanite

I love my iPhone6! Added the Google keyboard is it awesome because you can search the emojis it makes much easier to find stuff.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112