For me, this is the perfect phone.
    06-18-2015 09:56 AM
    Iphone 6 is amazing
    06-18-2015 10:12 AM
    Finally switched back to iPhone after trying out the Samsung S4 -- never again will I use an Android. iPhone 6 has been brilliant so far and amazing battery life!
    Vyenkatesh and markfern811 like this.
    06-22-2015 10:30 AM
    Hello people,

Today I switched from 6 Plus to 6. I really love iP Plus big screen and battery, but it is too big for me. I've used it since release and I really don't want to babysit this Plus anymore, if they get rid of this big bezels I will consider switching back, but until then I will be on regluar iPhone.
    shaunbutter likes this.
    06-25-2015 10:49 AM
    I don't care about those bend and torture test. For me iPhone 6 is the most elegant smart phone on the market these days.
    markfern811 likes this.
    07-01-2015 08:56 AM
    I agree with you on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-01-2015 06:17 PM
    Well, I don't like iPhone 6 very much at my first sight on it. Because, I prefer the color layout of iPhone 5S. However, iPhone 6 gives me the smoother touching feeling. Now, I think iPhone 6 is also an amazing product.
    07-01-2015 08:07 PM
    I have had androids since the first Galaxy. I have been (hang my head) an iphone hater for a long time. My wife recently started talking about getting an iphone 6 and of course I was COMPLETELY SHOCKED!! How could you do such a thing, I thought! But when she got hers she asked me if I would like to try one because they would give us two of them for our upgrades, so I was like "what the heck, I will see what I am not missing." We have been on our iphone 6's for about a month now and.........(time to eat crow) :-) ......... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS THING!!! What a difference, wow, the iphone just goes, no lag, no hiccups, smooth as silk, easy to use, LOVE THE APPS, trust me they are different on the iphone than android, they look better, respond better, everything! Needless to say I will not be going back to the android. The build quality of Apple products is superb. I like to have phones that I can rely on not to malfunction on me, and every android phone except for one I have had to replace over and over, that gets quite exhausting. Thank you Apple for making such quality phones and products. I am VERY pleased with how this "experiment" has turned out because I would have never had the opportunity to own the most well made and reliable phone on the market.

New Apple Fan
    Last edited by 5stringpicker; 07-08-2015 at 12:16 PM.
    07-08-2015 10:53 AM
    Finally switched back to iPhone after trying out the Samsung S4 -- never again will I use an Android. iPhone 6 has been brilliant so far and amazing battery life!
    To be fair though, the S4 is an OLD phone so no wonder it didn't perform as well as your new iPhone..
    07-13-2015 02:23 AM
    I start used from iPhone 3g... after i buy & use all new phones (because its my work)

For me, Apple make 2 excellent devices - iPhone 4, and iPhone 6.
    unmistakable likes this.
    07-15-2015 06:31 AM
    I love my silver iPhone 6. It has perfect size to hold and use just one hand. The round edges of the screen looks so great! That's why I didn't buy any case for it :-)
    Speedygi likes this.
    07-16-2015 03:58 AM
    To be fair though, the S4 is an OLD phone so no wonder it didn't perform as well as your new iPhone..
    Yeah, it is an old phone -- I've had the S4 since it came out a couple of years back and had a number of issues with it even then. I had to suffer through them though since I was stuck in a contract/on a fixed budget.
    DmitryLu likes this.
    07-21-2015 09:10 AM
    I love this thing was wanting one so badly so got it finally the space grey 6. Love it n yes I love the Bb z30 n the samsung s6 also .
    08-02-2015 03:29 AM
    I have a love/hate relationship with mine. It works fairly well and I like it a whole heck of a lot more than the 5s. However, it feels a little too big and light (I'm weird, I know).

I'm anticipating a 6c. I'll be gladly paying a small fortune happily there. Love my 5c, just miss touch ID enough that it can't be my daily driver. =(

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!
    08-02-2015 10:36 AM
    I have a love/hate relationship with mine. It works fairly well and I like it a whole heck of a lot more than the 5s. However, it feels a little too big and light (I'm weird, I know).

I'm anticipating a 6c. I'll be gladly paying a small fortune happily there. Love my 5c, just miss touch ID enough that it can't be my daily driver. =(

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!
    No evidence of a 6c yet. No leaked parts or credible rumors. Word us it won't happen now. Maybe next year.
    08-02-2015 01:53 PM
    Just got my iPhone 6 and I absolutely love it! And with my data package from T-Mobile I'm in iPhone heaven. Can't wait for the iOS 9 update!
    08-02-2015 04:21 PM
    I love the new video functions! ))
    08-05-2015 02:51 AM
    I have had the iPhone 6 Plus since launch. Well on and off. I have had other Android devices in between. But I have recently gone to the iPhone 6 and I do believe the experience is slightly different from the 6 Plus. I really am enjoying the smaller size. It makes it easier for one handed use and general handling of the device. It is noticeably lighter. I just like it more. It seems to complement my iPad Air 2 better than the plus size.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
    08-05-2015 02:23 PM
    Just over two months later I have almost no complaints about my choice. I only have to charge it once a day as the battery life is more than adequate. The Podcasts app works so well it prevents me from having to sync my iPhone 6 with my MacBook Pro.
    08-07-2015 11:02 AM
    One of the things that I was a little hesitant about when getting the iPhone 6 after having the 6 Plus was the OIS, but I don't really see a difference with the iPhone 6. Took some great video of the kids this weekend and while running after them, it seemed to do a great job limiting the shaky video.

08-09-2015 06:36 AM
    One of the things that I was a little hesitant about when getting the iPhone 6 after having the 6 Plus was the OIS, but I don't really see a difference with the iPhone 6. Took some great video of the kids this weekend and while running after them, it seemed to do a great job limiting the shaky video.

Yeah, my wife has a 6 and I have a 6 Plus, and I only notice any difference in low-light situations.
    08-09-2015 06:06 PM
    I see I'm the latest one to the iPhone 6 party, but a party is a Party. I've been immersed in the Google/Android world for years now. Nexus 5/7 Chromebook owner, a few Windows Phones thrown in for good measure.

T-Mobile is to blame for my "downward fall" into Apple world, dang iPad Mini promotion, then I purchased a "dated" Macbook that rocks, an iPhone 5C to see what I was missing, then finally T-Mobile again with an iPhone 6 promotion just a week ago.

I will not bash my Nexus 5, as I feel I had/have one of the workhorses of Android in my Nexie, which I will not be getting rid of.

Now, on this beautiful smooth iPhone 6 I have much better battery life, integration with Android Wear for my Moto 360, no doubt about updates, a camera that doesn't have issues with auto-focus, and because of my carrier I never have to worry about crossing the US/Mexico border and being charged up the ying/yang, as T-mobile allows me to use data and calls as if I'm still in Texas without charge.
    I'm happy
    09-27-2015 08:38 PM
    I at first didn't like the iPhone 6 because of the height of the keyboard and the length of the device. iPhones seem like they're getting longer but not wider. So I then went to the 6 plus. Thought the 6plus was too big so I went back to the 6. The iPhone 6 is like the perfect phone. It never lags. Battery life isn't the greatest but I picked up a droid turbo charged and that fixed my slow charging issues. I haven't had one issu with my 6 and I will most likely keep it until it dies.
    10-31-2015 09:23 AM
    Love it.
    11-12-2015 12:57 PM
    This phone is really great but I have issues with my 6plus. Antenna problem with the cellular mode
    12-16-2015 09:50 AM
282 ... 9101112