Post any known issues of the iPhone 6 here!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
You may have found something wrong in the beginning days of your iPhone 6 purchase. This is the place to put words to those issues, and hopefully our wonderful community can help

Reefrf

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm really loving my iPhone 6! However, I noticed one little bright white dot near the center of the screen (off center to the left). At first, I kept wiping it thinking it was on the surface. Surprisingly it seems to show up more with a white background, I can't see it with a dark or black background.
Anyone else seeing this?

opeycunningham

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering why it's taking >12h to install from my 5s backup. The easy answer is that I have it overloaded with photos, but is that really the reason?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Everything good so far with me. Hopefully it will stay that way so I won't have to take it to the Apple Store.

This is the only problem with being an early adopter: You have to deal with some problems at the start that will be fixed down the road for future iPhones :)

rootbeersoup

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm having trouble with the screen responding strangely with presses close to the edges. It won't register 100% of the taps made on the keys at the edge of the keyboard. Hoping this is a software problem but I might make a Genius Bar appt tomorrow

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
i still don't have service...Att claims they're having issues with activations but it's now at 5 hours.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I bought a few cases. It seems each case comes to close to the side of the screen making it difficult to drag app icons to different pages. Difficult not impossible.

unstoppablekem

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Also, iMessages are sending from my email. Wtf??

Is this maybe because this is my first iPhone, and I usually send iMessages from my iPad and Mac with my email?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I notice mine gets hot too. Also the plug is super hot while charging but the phone is not. Is that normal? The charging connector is the same as the 5s right?

To some extent, yes. That little plug contains a transformer to step 110-240v power down to 5w to charge a delicate electronic device.

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I notice mine gets hot too. Also the plug is super hot while charging but the phone is not. Is that normal? The charging connector is the same as the 5s right?

It's probably because you were installing all the apps/restoring from iCloud backup. Mine was getting hot as well only when I was restoring from backup.