Post any known issues of the iPhone 6 here!

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
yeah same here except i havent noticed it on my ipad air only on my iphone 6

Ah thanks for letting me know guys. It was really bugging me and thought it was just me! I notice it a lot on the App Store when I tap update all the round progress indicator appears but sits at 0% for a few minutes. I then close the App Store app down and then reopen and update all and they instantly download! Same if I stop and start then individually without needing to close it down. It's really odd, it's like they hang and just need a refresh to kick it into life.

It happens all over and not just the App Store. Happens when refreshing Facebook or Twitter feeds so I close and reopen and it works!

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Here's a weird issue. So recently I've been using the location field on calendar events. The reason I've been entering the location and selecting the place name from the list is that it allows me to specify a travel time and I'm alerted based on the current traffic conditions which is fantastic. However recently some entries seem to loose the map displayed against that calendar entry. When I click done the map displays at the bottom of the entry and after a few seconds it disappears along with the travel time data. It's clearly a bug, anyone noticed this?

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Sorry think I've worked it out. Think it's related to the fact I have added to invitees and perhaps it's connected to their devices and OS not being compatible with the mapping as one is on android and he other uses outlook on his pc. That's the only diff between this entry and others that tis has accepted invitees.

The Hitch

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Very happy with my iPhone 6 as well. Have read a lot of comments on different fora that some people arnt as happy ;-<
The bending of the phone and the breaking of the screen seem to be the most common issues.
One of my mates had a 6 for 3 days and he dropped it (oeps). Screen broke and he fixed it himself, which i foundrather useful to see, cause if anything goes wrong i know i can probarbly fix it myself (i dont have insurance).

illias

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Overall its a great phone but if you do not have a case the back can become very slippery and hard to handle. That has not been a problem for me since I picked up a Otterbox case as soon as I bought the phone! :yes:

The second and last negative thing I found about the iphone 6 is the design on the back and how they have the white wires going along the back. I find it ruins the elegance of the back design but that is a personal preference.

Overall I found this phone to be quite the experience. I look forward to keeping this phone for a long time and taking advantage of all of its features!

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Having the crescent issue.

But I get frustrated by when I try to go caseless. The width to thickness ratio doesn't play nice in my hands. I like the roundness but would have liked a slight more thickness. The 5s was perfect in hand.

DeenaS

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Have any other issues? I've heard of the phone bending easily, but don't know if that was just the iPhone 6 Plus or the iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh