Post any known issues of the iPhone 6 here!

Sparklebaby38

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi
this is an urgent matter as you can imagine. I took a picture on my iphone 6 and I cannot see it in any of the albums yet it shows in the lower small box when viewing the picture I took after it. When I click on it to view it, i see the pictures before and after but not t hat particular picture. Where did it go, and most important how do i delete it?

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi
this is an urgent matter as you can imagine. I took a picture on my iphone 6 and I cannot see it in any of the albums yet it shows in the lower small box when viewing the picture I took after it. When I click on it to view it, i see the pictures before and after but not t hat particular picture. Where did it go, and most important how do i delete it?

Have you tried plugging your iphone into a computer via the usb/lightening cable and then navigating to the iPhone's DICM to see if the photo is there and if so delete it from there direct on the device. Also close the photos app from running in the background then reopen it to see if that solves and if not then do a hard reboot (hold sleep button and home button down together and wait for the apple logo then let go).

More detail you can perhaps check ICloud photos to see if it's displaying there if you use it. Also within the photos app make sure you are looking at the Albums tab at the bottom and then camera roll as the photos/moments tab is sometimes capable of losing photos.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
noticed after I updated to IOS 8, chrome became unstable. Couple times it turned completely black forcing me to kill the task.

Sounds like a Chrome incompatibility error rather than an iOS error. A bug fix for Chrome is probably in the works.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have an issue with my proximity sensor. Since 8.1.3 when on a call my phone will randomly act as if I have something blocking my proximity sensor. Forcing me to use speaker phone

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed since about mid summer last year and I'm not sure if it's iOS or iPhone 6 related but most of the time I have to try a couple of times when using data. For instance sometime I try and perform an app update and it just sits there with no progress and I then close the App Store app and try again and it downloads immediately and in seconds. Often I refresh an app or navigate to a webpage and it just sits there so again I close and retry and it works!

Anyone else getting anything like this? Had it on my iphone 6 and 5 and on numerous networks.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed since about mid summer last year and I'm not sure if it's iOS or iPhone 6 related but most of the time I have to try a couple of times when using data. For instance sometime I try and perform an app update and it just sits there with no progress and I then close the App Store app and try again and it downloads immediately and in seconds. Often I refresh an app or navigate to a webpage and it just sits there so again I close and retry and it works!

Anyone else getting anything like this? Had it on my iphone 6 and 5 and on numerous networks.

I had that happen for a little while, but I haven't noticed it ever since 8.1.3 came out.

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I've started to notice a slightly weird depress when I press the home button now. It's not all the time but it sometimes feels like I've overused the home button and it's worn but I'm such a careful user and it's only 4 months old.

I thought that was just me and not used to the iPad and iPhone home buttons. Guess not. Looks like both of mine have this issue though my iPhone is 3 months old and my iPad is almost 2 years old.

Sent from my iPhone 6 128GB SG using Tapatalk

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

I get this too. On my dorm wifi and data. It makes no sense cause my data says 4G LTE so it should be super fast but sometimes safari takes forever to load.

Plus I'm still having the 'disconnecting from wifi' issues . Not sure if it is the dorm or my phone but I'm thinking my phone cause my G3 works fine on wifi.

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I get this too. On my dorm wifi and data. It makes no sense cause my data says 4G LTE so it should be super fast but sometimes safari takes forever to load.

Plus I'm still having the 'disconnecting from wifi' issues . Not sure if it is the dorm or my phone but I'm thinking my phone cause my G3 works fine on wifi.

It's so odd, I will be using data to visit a webpage or download app updates and when I tap to update or tap a link it will just sit there doing nothing and I then quit the app and retry and instantly works! It's not my router because my laptop doesn't do this and this happens on my iphone 6 and iPad mini.

It's really annoying as I'm constantly closing apps and reopening them just to load a page properly. I've never had this prior to summer 2014.

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
It's so odd, I will be using data to visit a webpage or download app updates and when I tap to update or tap a link it will just sit there doing nothing and I then quit the app and retry and instantly works! It's not my router because my laptop doesn't do this and this happens on my iphone 6 and iPad mini.

It's really annoying as I'm constantly closing apps and reopening them just to load a page properly. I've never had this prior to summer 2014.
yeah same here except i havent noticed it on my ipad air only on my iphone 6

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
What don't you like about the 6, if you don't mind me asking? :)

It's the same problem I think I had with the 5s. I just didn't feel that happiness I get with the 5c.

It could be simply that the 5c was my first colorful phone. It's hard for me to go back to black and gray.

That and the 6 still feels a little too big and light. I'm so weird right?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
It's the same problem I think I had with the 5s. I just didn't feel that happiness I get with the 5c.

It could be simply that the 5c was my first colorful phone. It's hard for me to go back to black and gray.

That and the 6 still feels a little too big and light. I'm so weird right?

Haha not at all, everyone has their preferences :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods