Post any known issues of the iPhone 6 here!

lawful73

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm really loving my iPhone 6! However, I noticed one little bright white dot near the center of the screen (off center to the left). At first, I kept wiping it thinking it was on the surface. Surprisingly it seems to show up more with a white background, I can't see it with a dark or black background.
Anyone else seeing this?

I have the same issue with my iPhone 6, and I would like to ask you if that white dot can be a problem with the pics a I take with the camera of my iPhone. I mean, does the withe dot interfere with the pics I take??. Thank you.

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
My wife had I on her 5s as well. Took it into the Apple Store and they replaced the screen. Make a ticket online first and set time or you'll be waiting a while. It's usually and blown pixel according to apple

dqhario

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
i hear rattling noises when i shaking my iphone 6.. First i guess is came from power button like (same case) in iphone 5/5s. But is not. That rattling sounds came from mute button. When you turn that button into mute mode that rattling noise will be hear no more. Is it normal? Do i have to claim? Well i think thats normal as the function ran properly..

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
My iphone 6 battery is great! After about 11hrs From the last charge and with numerous messages and calls and app use I'm at about 75%

dqhario

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
After a week i use my i6 i found sone annoyed issues..

1. Rattling noises from mute button in mute position. but, the function is works properly.
2. My i6 feels warm and is getting hot. I've to shuted down my phone to get back into a normal or reset my network settings.
3. Typing in i6 is not better than i5/5s.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
After a week i use my i6 i found sone annoyed issues..

1. Rattling noises from mute button in mute position. but, the function is works properly.
2. My i6 feels warm and is getting hot. I've to shuted down my phone to get back into a normal or reset my network settings.
3. Typing in i6 is not better than i5/5s.

What don't you like about typing on the iPhone 6?

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Funny enough I keep hitting the S key instead of the A! I've out this down to the small increase in screen size and my thumb being used to tapping the A which was where the S now is.

iphonesixowner

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I took my i6 to a genius today due to a dead pixel and light leak from the ringer switch. they replaced the screen no questions asked, and despite half-expecting a replacement, I'm fine about that, maybe even more pleased, that they simply replaced the screen (saves syncing everything again etc.)

however the light leak is still there. but it's only visible in dark conditions with the brightness on full.. and it's not as bad as what somebody posted a few pages back. it almost seems hard for me to believe that people have i6s with literally no light leak whatsover, but I'm not sure... what do you think I should do? it doesn't really bother me but if dust gets in that could be bad, and also I really don't want to make another genius appointment since my local apple store is quite far from me. thanks

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I just have one issue that grinds my gears...

When opening a picture via MMS message in the messages app the status bar overlays the picture and I thought it would be fixed with 8.1 but it's still happening. Here's an example:View attachment 70373

I have this issue sometimes too.

Does anyone else feel like the vibration is weaker on the 6? I'm coming from the 5 and it just feels way softer to me. Barely noticeable...

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

atikahrafar

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
i used iphone 6 for 3 days only and this is what happen screen display problem -color running.. is it possible because of the tempered glass screen protector?

Last edited:

takuma089

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My phone randomly restarts maybe 2-4 times a day while in use and maybe when not, and at any given any place. I tend to lose signal says "No Service" then after a few seconds it will go back. is this for replacement?

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Takuma I would take it in or install 8.1 again from iTunes instead of the Ota don't use a back up to set it up. Haven't had a reboot yet since I did it that way

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal