I called apple support today they told me to take mine back to bestbuy and swap out for a new one. My problem is it locks up 2-3 x a day and I have to do a hard reset and also the wifi and Bluetooth connections suck to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro
    09-29-2014 10:54 PM
    So I've discovered my second iPhone 6 has light leak through the mute switch and the top of the display is dimmer/warmer then the rest. It's not horrific but it's annoying me and IDK what to do at this point whether to learn to live with it or go gamble again.
    09-29-2014 11:05 PM
    I would assume if you delete from your phone it shouldn't delete from your Microsoft account. However I may be completely wrong. To be safe I would just copy and paste all the contacts (hopefully you don't have hundreds) and just enter them manually. Again, you would only have to do this once.
    yes it worked for me
    09-29-2014 11:36 PM
    So I've discovered my second iPhone 6 has light leak through the mute switch and the top of the display is dimmer/warmer then the rest. It's not horrific but it's annoying me and IDK what to do at this point whether to learn to live with it or go gamble again.
    Take it back I had the same issue with light leaking through the mute switch. Eventually dust will enter through to the LCD . The genius associate at Apple said a bad batch of iPhones have this issue and they will exchanged it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-30-2014 06:22 AM
    Take it back I had the same issue with light leaking through the mute switch. Eventually dust will enter through to the LCD . The genius associate at Apple said a bad batch of iPhones have this issue and they will exchanged it

That's probably what I'm gonna do. thank you.
    thecellphoneguy likes this.
    09-30-2014 11:11 AM
    Gmail?
    Exchange via Office365 and also outlook.com email.
    09-30-2014 12:36 PM
    Glad I decided to wait... Think I'll wait a few more months.
    09-30-2014 12:48 PM
    omg my screen just turned blue and reset. what is this? now i'm really going to exchange it. has anyone had this problem before?
    09-30-2014 01:55 PM
    You can do this easily enough yourself. Not the alert but you can switch cellular data off when you're at home. That will accomplish the goal of not using the mobile data allowance due to dropped wifi.
    Yes I know but rather than remembering to turn it back on again and off again each time you arrive or leave it would make perfect sense to have an alert that you are switching from wifi to mobile data and will not continue until you agree which in most cases will mean the wifi connection and it router will suddenly reconnect and the device will revert back to wifi anyways.

Whilst turning mobile data off does prevent using mobile data at home it is quite a pain remembering to toggle it as soon as you arrive or leave...
    09-30-2014 07:48 PM
    omg my screen just turned blue and reset. what is this? now i'm really going to exchange it. has anyone had this problem before?
    Go to an Apple store and ask for an exchange. No iPhone I have ever had showed a blue screen.
    09-30-2014 09:02 PM

Can you explain what you mean by this issue please?
    09-30-2014 09:52 PM
    Go to an Apple store and ask for an exchange. No iPhone I have ever had showed a blue screen.
    I tried to make an appointment at the Genius Bar but the closest date is October 6. Should I just exchange it at sprint since I'm within my 14 days? Do I tell them it had the blue screen? I hope they will exchange my phone.
    10-01-2014 01:11 AM
    I tried to make an appointment at the Genius Bar but the closest date is October 6. Should I just exchange it at sprint since I'm within my 14 days? Do I tell them it had the blue screen? I hope they will exchange my phone.
    There's a high chance Sprint won't exchange it as, to my understanding, warranties are covered by Apple themselves.
    10-01-2014 03:22 AM
    Can you explain what you mean by this issue please?
    Where the mute/ringer switch is located, when only switched to mute, you can see light leakage coming through the switch from the lcd when it's on. The switch is installed slightly recessed and this is the cause of the issue.

10-01-2014 07:19 AM
    I've noticed in my 2011 Mazda CX-7 Bluetooth will drop from time to time, and I get no track names with audio.
    Also my iPhone 6 won't connect with my mid 2011 iMac's bluetooth at all. It will pair, but not connect.
    10-01-2014 08:08 AM
    There's a high chance Sprint won't exchange it as, to my understanding, warranties are covered by Apple themselves.
    Aww man so what should I do? Wait out an appointment for Genius Bar or try my luck with sprint? I think my 14 days ends either tomorrow or Friday.
    10-01-2014 09:44 AM
    Aww man so what should I do? Wait out an appointment for Genius Bar or try my luck with sprint? I think my 14 days ends either tomorrow or Friday.
    Try your luck with Sprint first
    deedeebear likes this.
    10-01-2014 09:45 AM
    Try your luck with Sprint first
    Will do! Thanks
    10-01-2014 12:19 PM
    Here's a tip. If you can goto an Apple Store do so and when you get there make sure you have wifi on and it should automatically connect to the apple stores wifi. Then open the Apple Store app and it should pop up asking if you'd like to get support. If not just manually go into the Genius Bar for that store in the app. You find that when you're on the stores own wifi you get real time appointments and usually cancellations or late attendees. I've nearly always got an appointment within a few minutes doing this. It knows you are already in store so can offer you an appointment within a few minutes which it wouldn't show from outside their own wifi network.
    10-01-2014 05:37 PM
    Now mine drops calls for no apparent reason

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro
    10-01-2014 07:05 PM
    Where the mute/ringer switch is located, when only switched to mute, you can see light leakage coming through the switch from the lcd when it's on. The switch is installed slightly recessed and this is the cause of the issue.

Would my phone qualify as this?: Post any known issues of the iPhone 6 here!-win_20141002_115337.jpgPost any known issues of the iPhone 6 here!-win_20141002_115343.jpg
    10-01-2014 08:54 PM
    Would my phone qualify as this?: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20141002_115337.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	67021Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20141002_115343.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	67022
    Now with the LCD screen on, do you see light leakage from the mute switch? Remember, the switch has to be in the mute position. If so, then yes if not, you're good

10-01-2014 09:28 PM
    Biggest issue is I don't have mine yet!
    thecellphoneguy likes this.
    10-01-2014 09:46 PM
    Now with the LCD screen on, do you see light leakage from the mute switch? Remember, the switch has to be in the mute position. If so, then yes if not, you're good

Argghhh, (I'm sorry if I get annoying), I still don't understand, what do you mean leakage from the mute switch?
    10-01-2014 10:00 PM
    Argghhh, (I'm sorry if I get annoying), I still don't understand, what do you mean leakage from the mute switch?
    You'd know if you had the problem. No need to worry or look for problems where you don't have one.
    10-01-2014 10:03 PM
523 ... 678910 ...