i still don't have service...Att claims they're having issues with activations but it's now at 5 hours.
    AT&T Activation issues can often be addressed with a restart. Fixed it for both my phone and my wife's. My phone had sat over 90 minutes with no service and once I restarted all better.
    09-20-2014 01:19 AM
    Anyone else notice a lag in the phone when scrolling? I've hadn't restart mine because it would just freeze for a second and then try to the run the last command, anyone else having this small issue? Wonder if it's just an ios8 thing
    09-20-2014 01:37 AM
    Anyone else notice a lag in the phone when scrolling? I've hadn't restart mine because it would just freeze for a second and then try to the run the last command, anyone else having this small issue? Wonder if it's just an ios8 thing
    I’ve seen just a hint of it. Nothing to make me need to restart my phone, though.
    09-20-2014 01:42 AM
    Ive seen just a hint of it. Nothing to make me need to restart my phone, though.
    Haven't had an issue since I restarted it, which by the way was weird to do since the the power button is on the side
    robertk328 likes this.
    09-20-2014 01:45 AM
    i still don't have service...Att claims they're having issues with activations but it's now at 5 hours.
    I called the automated line last night, turned my phone off for 5 minutes and then back on. It was activated. Think the online activating is having the delay
    09-20-2014 03:55 AM
    Also, iMessages are sending from my email. Wtf??

Is this maybe because this is my first iPhone, and I usually send iMessages from my iPad and Mac with my email?
    Check your imessage preferences/accounts on your mac. It might be set at "start new conversations from" your email.
    09-20-2014 04:42 AM
    I have some screen bleeding on the top middle of my 6 and for some reason my touch screen isn't as responsive. Have to tap more than once sometimes for my phone to register touch. Also really annoying is trying to get control center to swipe up from the home screen and most apps. Nearly impossible on the first through third tries. It's weird because I seem to have zero issues swiping up and getting to control center from the lock screen. May exchange because of the screen bleed issue alone. Said this in another thread, but think it's worth repeating... I wonder if because of the protruding lens that the built in level app is still accurate when put on a flat surface. Same goes for the power button now on the right side of the phone instead of being on top. Does that make the level useless?
    09-20-2014 05:46 AM
    if i remember right, this happened with a previous release too. hopefully it's working now!
    09-20-2014 07:15 AM
    Also, iMessages are sending from my email. Wtf??

Is this maybe because this is my first iPhone, and I usually send iMessages from my iPad and Mac with my email?
    Check your settings. my iPhone 5 was weird after updating it to iOS 8.
    09-20-2014 07:16 AM
    I got a defective volume switch on mine. When I flip it to ring it actually kicks me back to silent even though the switch is in the correct position. And if you bump that area of the phone it switches itself. Annoying. I have no idea how I'm going to get this swapped out in any timely manner with all the sell outs....sigh.
    09-20-2014 07:40 AM
    I would assume if you delete from your phone it shouldn't delete from your Microsoft account. However I may be completely wrong. To be safe I would just copy and paste all the contacts (hopefully you don't have hundreds) and just enter them manually. Again, you would only have to do this once.
    They will delete from the underlying email accounts. So if you want the contacts to stay in both outlook accounts but they are showing up as dupes on the phone (since it is syncing from both), you have two choices:
    1) only sync contacts from one of the outlook accounts. Go into your settings for that account and flip the contacts slider to off Attachment 65285
    2) link the duplicate contacts together. Open the Contacts app, find one of the contacts with a duplicate and tap to open it. Then tap edit and scroll to the bottom. You should see a button Link Contacts. Tap it and select the other contact of the duplicate pair. Attachment 65286
    Also make sure you set up which account is the default if you make changes in your device. Again in settings:Attachment 65287
    09-20-2014 08:07 AM
    I have three white spots on my screen. They look like human digits. The brightest spot being the ring finger on your right hand. It's very subtle but when you have an instance of a full white screen you can see it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0395.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	65289Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0401.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	65291
    09-20-2014 08:26 AM
    IPhone 6 64g Verizon. Wife having trouble hearing me says it is breaking up never had this issue on either of my 5s phones. This happened yesterday afternoon when was this asking to her on her office phone and again today on her 5c. If persists I will be returning can't deal with that. I just went into settings and changed LTE for both voice and data was just set to data maybe that will fix it.
    09-20-2014 08:57 AM
    I posted another thread on this but my camera is in operable. Only the front camera is working. When changing to the back camera the application freezes and the screen is blurred and blanked out. I've made an appointment with the genius bar on Sunday.
    09-20-2014 09:15 AM
    I have some screen bleeding on the top middle of my 6 and for some reason my touch screen isn't as responsive. Have to tap more than once sometimes for my phone to register touch. Also really annoying is trying to get control center to swipe up from the home screen and most apps. Nearly impossible on the first through third tries. It's weird because I seem to have zero issues swiping up and getting to control center from the lock screen. May exchange because of the screen bleed issue alone. Said this in another thread, but think it's worth repeating... I wonder if because of the protruding lens that the built in level app is still accurate when put on a flat surface. Same goes for the power button now on the right side of the phone instead of being on top. Does that make the level useless?
    Keep in mind most apps are not updated for the new screen size. Regardless of the way apple scales them, the areas where you would think to touch are not aligned in some apps. I've noticed this in one app.

Thoughts?
    09-20-2014 10:45 AM
    I have noticed that my iPhone 6 and my wife's both drop wifi and switch to LTE repeatedly. Anyone else experience this?
    09-20-2014 11:21 AM
    Here is a new one.
    Voicemail badge is lit for phone. Went to phone voicemail and checked voice messages twice and also soft reset phone. Badge will not go away for 1 voice message.
    09-20-2014 11:24 AM
    I have noticed that my iPhone 6 and my wife's both drop wifi and switch to LTE repeatedly. Anyone else experience this?
    I haven't noticed this but when I wake from sleep it takes a good minute to connect to wifi. Sometimes it won't connect at all. Toggling wifi off/on does nothing. Have to sleep then wake again for wifi to connect. No issues with my iPad Air running iOS 8.
    09-20-2014 11:28 AM
    My handsfree will not work in my vehicle. Only the audio player(iPod) portion connects. The phone connects but then only dials out on the phone and the radio keeps playing and the sound doesn't come to the car and it doesn't even change to the talk screen on the touch pad in the car. Works fine on the wife's 5s and worked fine on my 5c both IOS 8.

:/
    tlo07 likes this.
    09-20-2014 12:21 PM
    Just Perfect!
    09-20-2014 12:41 PM
    Just PERFECT!
    09-20-2014 12:43 PM
    Check your imessage preferences/accounts on your mac. It might be set at "start new conversations from" your email.
    It is actually my phone number. Strange...
    09-20-2014 01:30 PM
    Mine was doing this after restoring from backup when I first got it. I eventually reset network settings and it hasn't happened again.
    robertk328, Frehley and 2BTs4Me like this.
    09-20-2014 03:00 PM
    For some reason, I keep getting Twitter notifications whenever someone tweets something, even though I disabled it! Am I doing something wrong? As it is starting to **** me off.
    09-20-2014 03:07 PM
    For some reason, I keep getting Twitter notifications whenever someone tweets something, even though I disabled it! Am I doing something wrong? As it is starting to **** me off.
    The official Twitter app does that. You can change it somewhere in the apps settings.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    09-20-2014 03:12 PM
523 1234 ...