I'm having problems when I'm in the texting app. I pressed on the camera to take a picture and send it and it takes it with no lag and I'm able to send it. When I tried it the second time my camera app pops up but the screen is black the image never loads to see what the camera sees. I press the flip camera and it looks all blurry. I had to close completely the text app and restart it for me to take a pic and send it. Can anyone else try it and let me know I'm not alone. I'll add a pic of what it looks like when I try to take a pic the second time. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419035327.015421.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	73829Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419035327.015421.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	73829
    12-19-2014 06:28 PM
    IDK why my Phone Wifi is dropping and reconnecting but failed to connect..what should i do ???
    Try resetting network settings, may help
    12-20-2014 07:33 PM
    Do you have the IMEI number of the iphone with the light leak? I need to make sure to the applestore that my iphone had the light leak ot of the box and not because that i dropped it slightly I would be a big help with the imei or even the name the person who swapped out it for you just any kind of evidence would be good!
    12-20-2014 10:06 PM
    I just tried the light leak and mine does it also! Not sure if it's the same as yours but it's more noticeable if you put it on full brightness and it's only if you tilt the phone and look up towards the screen. I wouldn't worry about it and it's clearly part of the design. I will check when I get my exchanged iPhone to see if that also does it but I presume it will so wouldn't worry mate.
    Do you have the IMEI number of the iphone with the light leak? I need to make sure to the applestore that my iphone had the light leak ot of the box and not because that i dropped it slightly I would be a big help with the imei or even the name the person who swapped out it for you just any kind of evidence would be good!
    12-20-2014 10:11 PM
    Oh sorry mate I didn't get mine swapped for this reason. Mine was swapped because of the suspected dropped wifi issue. Turned out to be software as my replacement iPhone 6 still had the wifi issue but no longer the light leak so don't have my old imei number.
    12-21-2014 07:57 PM
    Try setting up your iPhone with a static IP address. It may help.

Is your router new?
    12-24-2014 03:24 AM
    IDK why my Phone Wifi is dropping and reconnecting but failed to connect..what should i do ???
    Have the store replace your phone. Had the same issue with my Gold unit. Couldn't connect to other wifi. The phone connects to my pocket wifi but the device has to be right beside the phone. If I place the wifi in the room next door, phone won't connect anymore. It'll ask for the wifi password over and over even if I already entered the password.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-28-2014 11:13 PM
    *Disclaimer* I am not trolling or lying about this.

One of my friends picked up an iPhone 6 in late October. He was always asking what the whole "bendgate" thing was about, so I told him. I explained that as long as you take care of it and don't put insane amounts of pressure on it, it will be fine.

So recently, he was at an amusement park and was going to ride a roller coaster. He decided that the safest place would be in his back pocket. He put it there and rode the ride, an when he got off the ride, he noticed the metal was bent out away from the volume buttons. Put it on a flat surface, and indeed it was bent. It still works, but now it has a slight bend in it.

Moral of the story, don't put your iPhone in your back pocket while riding a roller coaster and your phone won't bend!
    01-05-2015 03:56 PM
    Anyone having issues with Touch ID? My Mom's been complaining that her Touch ID is no longer working and it appears this started when her phone was recently updated to the latest version of iOS 8. She does have a screen-protector over the sensor, but I don't believe that should be affecting it since it was previously working a couple of weeks ago.

My older brother has also indicated he's having issues with his so I just wanted to see if it's widespread or if there's any solution.
    01-05-2015 09:06 PM
    Anyone having issues with Touch ID? My Mom's been complaining that her Touch ID is no longer working and it appears this started when her phone was recently updated to the latest version of iOS 8. She does have a screen-protector over the sensor, but I don't believe that should be affecting it since it was previously working a couple of weeks ago.

My older brother has also indicated he's having issues with his so I just wanted to see if it's widespread or if there's any solution.
    Nope. TouchID is working well on my iPhone 6 Plus.
    01-05-2015 09:08 PM

Mine is working well on my 6. A complete reset may be in order, or possibly a trip to the Apple Store.
    01-05-2015 09:33 PM
    Touch ID working perfectly on my 6. Never had a single issue with it. Hard reboot might sort it
    01-06-2015 06:32 PM
    Thanks guys. I'll start with a hard reboot and then do a backup/reset if that doesn't work.
    01-06-2015 10:32 PM
    Thanks guys. I'll start with a hard reboot and then do a backup/reset if that doesn't work.
    No problem! Tell us if you get the problem solved and good luck! 😄
    01-06-2015 11:18 PM
    My mates always come to me when they have issues and the first thing I do is a hard reboot (holding home and sleep/wake down together until the apple logo displays). It usually fixes whatever their issue is. They have had lots of weird quirky problems that have been solved by the hard reboot.

Let us know if it fixes your prob as it might help someone else later down the line searching the same issue. Cheers
    01-07-2015 02:17 PM
    Hi, maybe its a dead pixel that you are seeing. You can go to the nearest apple store and have them check your unit.
    01-17-2015 08:37 AM
    I hate to say it, but I had #bendgate or #bend-ghazi happen to me after owning one since a week from launch day, what really pisses me off is Apple made me use one of my AppleCare + replacements for it, never been so upset with  in all my life... Hope this isn't the way they will treat a loyal customer in the future
    01-22-2015 06:48 PM
    Hi I used the iPhone 6.if your iPhone6 battery become hot.there are several key fixes that iPhone6 user should try. These fixes range from small setting Tweeks to changes in daily overall use.All of them have the potential to fix bad iOS battery life.
    01-23-2015 05:34 AM
    I love my iPhone. My issue is with the battery. As long as it reaches 3% it goes flat and the phone just turns off. 2 months of usage already happens almost every time .
    02-02-2015 01:34 PM
    Not really the right places for this but Sunday I popped over to a friends to watch a few football matches and had my iphone 6 in my jacket pocket hanging up in their cloakroom. I was there from 12pm-9pm without touching my iphone once. When I got home I checked my iphone and the battery was still at 100%!! Mental! To be fair it did start going down once I unlocked it and checked messages etc but just not depreciating at all in 9hrs is great!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-02-2015 04:35 PM
    The iPhone 6 is the best phone i've ever had but my only issue with it is a manufacturing issue which is the loose home button. I dont know if it's an issue or they are all like that but it just annoys me a little. When i double tap for reachability there is a little clicking sound.
    Last edited by shadynakhle; 02-03-2015 at 06:40 AM.
    02-03-2015 06:30 AM
    The issue I had was a dead pixel. No seriously, I p00p you not, I really had a dead pixel. ...hadn't seen one of those in years and NEVER seen a dead/stuck pixel on an iPhone...and I've had nearly every model. The sales manager at Best Buy told me I should play the lottery. I will.
    02-03-2015 12:12 PM
    The iPhone 6 is the best phone i've ever had but my only issue with it is a manufacturing issue which is the loose home button. I dont know if it's an issue or they are all like that but it just annoys me a little. When i double tap for reachability there is a little clicking sound.
    I've started to notice a slightly weird depress when I press the home button now. It's not all the time but it sometimes feels like I've overused the home button and it's worn but I'm such a careful user and it's only 4 months old.
    02-03-2015 03:00 PM
    I've started to notice a slightly weird depress when I press the home button now. It's not all the time but it sometimes feels like I've overused the home button and it's worn but I'm such a careful user and it's only 4 months old.
    Maybe it's just breaking in. Does it register presses any less than before? Is your fp scanner working as well as it was before?
    02-03-2015 03:06 PM
    Yeah all functions are working perfectly and to be honest I'd probably not even mention it had I not already seen a few posts about it prior. It's certainly not something I'd take back to apple with. It's just occasionally and I suppose it's going from the brand new never been used button to a button that pressed a couple of dozen times a day of not more! Haha
    02-03-2015 05:55 PM
523 ... 1617181920 ...