This is likely more of an iOS 8 (or older?) bug than iPhone 6, but..

Copy+Paste. Anyone else having issues with this? A friend mentioned that C+P between apps was very buggy on his iPhone 5, so I tried it on my 6 and am finding that, in many instances, I have to repeat the C+P process twice before I get the proper content to copy over. Otherwise, most of the time, whatever Pastes is from an earlier Copy operation.

i.e. earlier if I'd C+P'd "123", and I try to Copy "abc" and paste it, the first time I'll get "123" again, 2nd time I get the "abc".

Weird one, eh?
    I'm also experiencing this bug on my 6+, which I restored from a previous backup. However, on my 5s, which has been erased and updated, copy and paste works as to be expected.

I suppose I could do a wipe and see what happens on the 6+.
    11-02-2014 01:25 AM
    I'm not sure if I'm more aware of this now but it happens with everything! There's so much lag with clearing messages or call lists and mostly unread flags changing to read. It's like Apple have purposely out in a delay into the action. I'm using an iPhone 6 on 8.0.2 so wouldn't expect any lag! It's so bad I thought for a while that going back into the message or app was clearing the unread mark but infact going back in again was just giving it the extra second or two it needed to catchup and mark it read.

It happens when clearing my call list two. I clear it and it takes a second or two before they disappear. With messages and emails I might have two unread and I go in and view them for a second and when I return the message list they still have the blue dot for unread or if I return to the home screen the icon badge is still present! Happens with things like Facebook notifications too. I go and read the notification and return to the home screen and the badge is still showing "1". I then go back in again and then return to the home screen and it then disappears whilst I'm watching. Really poor effort from the iOS devs, not sure how this managed to pass testing. I'm really OCD so I clear all my messages and calls right after sending or making and I close every app after opening so it's not like I should have background apps using resources up!
    Update to 8.1. Should fix your issues
    11-02-2014 05:58 AM
    Just wanted to let you guys know there is a current known bug with a new diagnostics chip in the 6 and 6 plus. It continues to run making usage times the same as standbys and also draining battery. Found out at an Apple Store. Will be addressed in next update
    11-02-2014 03:21 PM
    I just have one issue that grinds my gears...

When opening a picture via MMS message in the messages app the status bar overlays the picture and I thought it would be fixed with 8.1 but it's still happening. Here's an example:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414982135.265597.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	252.4 KB 
ID:	70373
    11-02-2014 08:35 PM
    Yep -- just opened my iPhone 6 plus and has the spot
    11-03-2014 01:38 AM
    Yep -- just opened my iPhone 6 plus and has the spot
    Bring it back and highlight the spot to the store people
    11-03-2014 10:14 PM
    I'm really loving my iPhone 6! However, I noticed one little bright white dot near the center of the screen (off center to the left). At first, I kept wiping it thinking it was on the surface. Surprisingly it seems to show up more with a white background, I can't see it with a dark or black background.
    Anyone else seeing this?
    I have the same issue with my iPhone 6, and I would like to ask you if that white dot can be a problem with the pics a I take with the camera of my iPhone. I mean, does the withe dot interfere with the pics I take??. Thank you.
    11-03-2014 11:30 PM
    My wife had I on her 5s as well. Took it into the Apple Store and they replaced the screen. Make a ticket online first and set time or you'll be waiting a while. It's usually and blown pixel according to apple
    11-04-2014 10:00 PM
    i hear rattling noises when i shaking my iphone 6.. First i guess is came from power button like (same case) in iphone 5/5s. But is not. That rattling sounds came from mute button. When you turn that button into mute mode that rattling noise will be hear no more. Is it normal? Do i have to claim? Well i think thats normal as the function ran properly..
    11-09-2014 01:05 AM
    How long should battery life last on iPhone 6 ? My battery life is terrible
    11-09-2014 07:29 AM
    What's your usage like and what battery life do you achieve usually?
    11-09-2014 09:08 AM
    My iphone 6 battery is great! After about 11hrs From the last charge and with numerous messages and calls and app use I'm at about 75%
    11-09-2014 01:04 PM
    Check out this Apple Support article on battery saving tips:

https://www.apple.com/batteries/maxi...rformance/#ios
    11-09-2014 06:25 PM
    After a week i use my i6 i found sone annoyed issues..

1. Rattling noises from mute button in mute position. but, the function is works properly.
    2. My i6 feels warm and is getting hot. I've to shuted down my phone to get back into a normal or reset my network settings.
    3. Typing in i6 is not better than i5/5s.
    11-09-2014 10:07 PM
    After a week i use my i6 i found sone annoyed issues..

1. Rattling noises from mute button in mute position. but, the function is works properly.
    2. My i6 feels warm and is getting hot. I've to shuted down my phone to get back into a normal or reset my network settings.
    3. Typing in i6 is not better than i5/5s.
    What don't you like about typing on the iPhone 6?
    11-09-2014 11:34 PM
    Funny enough I keep hitting the S key instead of the A! I've out this down to the small increase in screen size and my thumb being used to tapping the A which was where the S now is.
    11-10-2014 05:59 PM
    I took my i6 to a genius today due to a dead pixel and light leak from the ringer switch. they replaced the screen no questions asked, and despite half-expecting a replacement, I'm fine about that, maybe even more pleased, that they simply replaced the screen (saves syncing everything again etc.)

however the light leak is still there. but it's only visible in dark conditions with the brightness on full.. and it's not as bad as what somebody posted a few pages back. it almost seems hard for me to believe that people have i6s with literally no light leak whatsover, but I'm not sure... what do you think I should do? it doesn't really bother me but if dust gets in that could be bad, and also I really don't want to make another genius appointment since my local apple store is quite far from me. thanks
    11-12-2014 11:48 AM
    I just have one issue that grinds my gears...

When opening a picture via MMS message in the messages app the status bar overlays the picture and I thought it would be fixed with 8.1 but it's still happening. Here's an example:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414982135.265597.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	252.4 KB 
ID:	70373
    I have this issue sometimes too.

Does anyone else feel like the vibration is weaker on the 6? I'm coming from the 5 and it just feels way softer to me. Barely noticeable...
    11-12-2014 03:24 PM
    iPhone 6 front facing camera has shifted out of alignment. Just recently discovered this defect on my iPhone 6. Apparently I'm not the only one as I discovered on the Apple forum at the link below. I've had my phone for about a month. Got a genius bar appointment this Saturday.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0
    11-12-2014 05:25 PM
    iPhone 6 front facing camera has shifted out of alignment. Just recently discovered this defect on my iPhone 6. Apparently I'm not the only one as I discovered on the Apple forum at the link below. I've had my phone for about a month. Got a genius bar appointment this Saturday.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0
    Seems like there are numerous odd issues like that already for the device...
    11-12-2014 11:24 PM
    i used iphone 6 for 3 days only and this is what happen screen display problem -color running.. is it possible because of the tempered glass screen protector?
    Last edited by atikahrafar; 11-13-2014 at 05:01 AM.
    11-13-2014 01:22 AM
    i used iphone 6 for 3 days only and this is what happen screen display problem -color running.. is it possible because of the tempered glass screen protector?
    What does the screen show, tinting?
    11-13-2014 06:04 AM
    I'm wondering why it's taking >12h to install from my 5s backup. The easy answer is that I have it overloaded with photos, but is that really the reason?
    i used to took 5 hours to sync photo from iphone 5s to my macbook with Preview.
    25g photo :-s
    11-13-2014 06:10 AM
    My phone randomly restarts maybe 2-4 times a day while in use and maybe when not, and at any given any place. I tend to lose signal says "No Service" then after a few seconds it will go back. is this for replacement?
    11-13-2014 07:01 AM
    Takuma I would take it in or install 8.1 again from iTunes instead of the Ota don't use a back up to set it up. Haven't had a reboot yet since I did it that way
    11-13-2014 07:57 AM
522 ... 1213141516 ...