Password Keeper for new iPhone 6

firemanjoe

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, just happened to walk in to my verizon store today and walked out with a new iPhone 6! Never thought they would have any in stock!

I'm new to apple, switched over from android, I need a good password keeper that I can use on all my apple products. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Joe

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Try 1password. Which is now free on AppleStore . All the best with ur new wild device

iPhone 5S Gold ( iOS 7.1.2 )

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Lastpass. Link in my signature. Works on Mac and PC and one $12 license (if you want the extra features) covers all options. With 1password you will pay quite a bit more and for each license (PC, Mac, phone, etc.)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I prefer DataVault, but 1Password is also top notch and very popular, and you can't beat the current price so I recommend it.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
1Password for iOS has gone free with some premium IAPs.
I saw that. But you still have to pay $50 for a Mac license and $50 for a PC license.
The IAP for the iOS version is $10.
So that's $110 to get up and running. If you just need the iOS version, maybe it's not so bad. But I use Lastpass at home (on Mac), on my iPhone/iPad, and at work (PC). All for $12/year.

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
1Password is the best app for this. I have installed on Mac and PC. All passwords, cards are in secure place. No subscribtion something like this. Pay once and use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I use Dashlane and iKeepass, Dashlane is pricey I thought, but I like the automation simple to use, syncs across platforms well.

IKeepass free on Android Win PC and Mac not sure if there is Windows Phone version. Cost $.99 in the app store difficult to use but once you get used to it works well you have to store your master file on Drop Box to sync across platforms.