So who's planning to run their 6 caseless?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Did you order Applecare+ at the time you purchased the phone or after? Thinking I will add it (after watching that video of it crashing on the cement). Was hoping to avoid going into the apple store though in order to do it...
You can add it later but have to take it in so they can verify its not broken. I went this weekend and was in and out fast. They still had a line for phones Saturday a.m. but I bypass that.

Chargerman165

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
No case for me but tempered glass screen protector. I bought the phone because it is Apple and it is a great product that looks fantastic so why would I want to cover that up. Besides I have office job and am very careful with my phones.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I am. I never put cases on any of my phones. Just a screen protector. Every time I get a case I wind up taking it off. Just can't do it.

mikem#AC

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You can add it later but have to take it in so they can verify its not broken. I went this weekend and was in and out fast. They still had a line for phones Saturday a.m. but I bypass that.

You can call 1800-my-apple and you can order apple care+ over the phone. They make u install a program to check the state of the phone.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Had the 6 case-less for two days and I couldn't take it anymore. Bought a tech21 impactology case at target. Very limited supply for the 6. I feel so much more secure but I'm not gonna lie the 6 looks beautiful naked. :)

mtcowdog

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I probably won't use a case with my 6. I like the minimal and solid feel in hand. I will try a few cases, and we'll see. I generally didn't use a case with the 4 or 5 either.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I love the look & feel of a naked iPhone, but these things cost way too much money for me to risk it. For me it's not a matter of if I will drop it, but when. And when that happens I'll be happy knowing my case saved the day.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I am using the Apple leather case. With my 5s, I was considering going caseless but then a friend of mine showed me his cracked screen and I couldn't do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I am using the Apple silicone case right now, but same as my last 2 phones, I will probably take it off in a couple weeks and use it case less for the rest of its life with me.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I got a case today but I don't I think I will use it all the time. After going out last night I realized I need a case for those times for sure.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I now have a Zagg on just the back. Not sure if unlike it or not. It does make the phone a bit gripper though.

They always stick so much to me but I will have to do the same. Wish I could protect the camera, I lay my phone down on surfaces and I'm not ready to put it face down yet.

nycgooner

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Did you order Applecare+ at the time you purchased the phone or after? Thinking I will add it (after watching that video of it crashing on the cement). Was hoping to avoid going into the apple store though in order to do it...

You don't have to go to the store. You can call them and they do a diagnostic test via text and you just buy it over the phone.

candy jar

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
this was so painful to watch...

After watching the video of the smashed up screens, I almost dropped my phone on a tile floor (twice). Luckily I caught it. I have a weird feeling that something bad is trying to happen to my phone so I just went to the Apple store and bought AppleCare+. I still don't have a screen protector and just a very cheap flimsy plastic case. Now I think I will enjoy the phone a little more.

mike1280

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Since iphone 1 till 5 I've never used any case, I tried few for couple of days but it's just like wrapping a beauty inside cover, even i don't like to pick up phone with a case on. Also I tried zagg and couple other HD screen protectors but eventually ended up peeling off those in few weeks. Apple spends millions of dollars on new design and world class display resolution and we are paying to feel that design and display not to hide it under cover and screen protector :)

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Going caseless! I have a zag shield on the front though. If I have one scratch on my screen I will go crazy but don't mind scratches and dings on the sides or back. Those are battle scars.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73