So who's planning to run their 6 caseless?

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Right now I am case-less only because my case won't arrive till next week.. I don't know why I waited so long to order a case knowing I would get a new phone today

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I do have a case on mine simply because i am not sure if i am keeping it and i dont want any issues betwween now and 14 days

afterwards, it shall be naked :p

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I have a protector for the back coming. As soon as that gets here I'm thinking of rocking it naked, at least for a little while.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I find myself using a case less and less the past couple of months, but when I get my 6/6plus (still undecided), I will be purchasing a case with it, just not sure how often I will use it. It will probably be an Apple leather case, I find myself moving away from my OCD with multiple cases....SMILE

numb3rmonkey

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I got a Spigen Neo Hybrid case for my 6 but Spigen goofed and didn't make the buttons very responsive (no feedback). Apparently, they're working on a fix. Meanwhile, the phone feels really nice without so I may return the case.

candy jar

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
No case for me. Just added Apple care + and good to go. Might get a glass screen protector since a small scratch on the screen will drive me nuts.

Did you order Applecare+ at the time you purchased the phone or after? Thinking I will add it (after watching that video of it crashing on the cement). Was hoping to avoid going into the apple store though in order to do it...

weblou

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I added it a few hours after getting my phone. I went into the Apple Store to add it. You could do it online. But I wanted to see the ip6+. I won't be putting a case on this phone so it gives me that extra security. Might put a glass screen protector. But only after I read some reviews. I think round edge of the phone are causing some issues for the manufactures

Here's a drop test video that the ip 6 does pretty good.

http://youtu.be/JS8f-hVsDzA

Did you order Applecare+ at the time you purchased the phone or after? Thinking I will add it (after watching that video of it crashing on the cement). Was hoping to avoid going into the apple store though in order to do it...

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I tend to pay full price for my iPhones, and as much as I don't like cases that much. I use them, bought 6 yesterday and left the store with a case on it.

cycy123

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Usually, I use case for a new phone for a few month, and then no case.
New toy I just always take care very well, but after the honeymoon..... :cant-watch:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
When I'm ready to get a 6+ I will definitely be getting a TwelveSouth Surface Pad in camel color for it. I saw the Apple leather cases on line-i like the soft pink colored one so I may consider that also when the time comes...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods