So who's planning to run their 6 caseless?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
So, the phones been out for 2 weeks. Anyone still rolling caseless?

Absolutely! I even got a leather Apple case for rare times when I want a case (like going biking and sticking phone in backpack).

But I put the leather case on to check the fit when I got it delivered yesterday. Felt good. Then took it off. I hate cases lol. Side swipe gesturing gets screwed up with any cases since the curved side gets covered.

Still rocking it caseless and will continue to do so!

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I've been caseless for 2 days and I haven't dropped it one bit although I'm taking good care of my iPhone 6

Sent from my beautiful iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I just upgraded to the 64GB iPhone 6 in Space Gray.
I picked up a Tech 21 case, left it on for about a week, which is a long time for me.
It drove me nuts, so I removed it. I know these phones are slick without one.
But I just cannot get used to using cases on my phones.
And as one poster said that I agree, it's too nice looking to leave it covered. 😊

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I picked up a Tech 21 case, left it on for about a week, which is a long time for me.
And as one poster said that I agree, it's too nice looking to leave it covered.

Better get Applecare+ then!!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
And as one poster said that I agree, it's too nice looking to leave it covered. 😊

Have you tried the Official Apple Cases? Those are the best cases in my opinion, and because you like the caseless feel, these are some of the best cases in that regard.

john eustice

May 4, 2015
Visit site
sorry mine is in a otterbox defender now. we have triplets boys age 6 and we babysit all the time and the boys are always asking to use the phone to play games on. i feel a little better knowing that my case gives a little level of some protection if mishandled . thinking just grandpa trying to save some headaches if dropped

anon(8410015)

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
I use a ZooGue Social Pro in black, the phone is too slippery for me without a case (never used a case on my 3G, 4 or 5S). It makes my hand sweat profusely for some odd reason.

notescroll

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I have run my iPhone 6 case-less for over 6 months and I feels so great! I love its shape and the rounded edge of the screen. But I admit I need to pay more attention to it.

Remy De Leeuw

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
IVe used it two days without a case and then my Apple leather case arrived. It doesnt ad bulk and it keeps your phone slim like there is no case on it.

Sent from my spacey grey  6

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Can any of you good people share some photos of your iPhone running careless? After 7 months usage I'm finally considering taking off my apple leather case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Other than the Nexus 4, this is the slipperiest phone I've ever used. However it also has probably the best in hand feel of any phone I've ever used.

That being said, when I'm out with friends or at work I'm rocking a case but the moment I get home and know I'm in no real danger I go caseless.

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I just took my case off two days ago. I figured that I want to enjoy my $600+ device in its entirety. If I get scratches on the aluminum body it's not that big of a deal - kinda adds character if you ask me. I am using a glass screen protector only...

jason_mabry

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I have been running my silver iPhone 6 caseless since the day I got it (except for maybe 4 days in a lifeproof case) and it definitely has some wear and tear. It has plenty of dents and scratches, and even a deep gouge in the side by the sim card, but I really don't care. Also, on the back (right rear bottom/opposite corner of the camera), the silver finish has begun to wear off and expose the metal of the phone (instead of the silver finish of the iPhone). Just to let you guys know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73