Happy with your case on the phone?

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I honestly go caseless with my phones. I just do their "pilot testing" when new stuff comes out to get myself a free case or two. I'll use this for a week or so and then a second one they sent me for a week or so, give them some feedback, then sell them or give them to someone.

I've never liked cases on my phone. I know it's dumb not to use one but I just can't stand the feel of any case.

Anyway, I've let it get really wet in the rain and got back in the car and removed the case. No water whatsoever on the phone, so perhaps they upped their game a little for this case? Feels pretty solid on the first day.

Sadly I dunno if I'll b testing no more they sent me something fill out when my net was down and missed deadline :-(

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I finally got the skin for the back and sides tonight. After 5 hours of putting it on I'm really liking the phone without a case. I'm sure I'll still get a couple, but it definitely feels really good without one.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Deedeebear, I'm now thinking of buying the silver Xdoria just like the gold I already have. The contrast between silver and gold should look great. I got all my cases for my 5 and 5s to sell on eBay... OMG.. I have over 100!! I'm one sick puppy.. I'm a caseoholic

Really? They're that good? I'll definitely grab a gold one once they're back in stock and like you I'm also guilty of buying loads of cases. One hundred though? You've got me beat there! Lol

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Anyone happen to see any all white cases that offer decent protection? I know apple has their official cases, but I'm more interested in having something that offers more protection.

I'm just looking for something that is a clean white! This is so hard, lol

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm obsessed with my case, have been since I saw it online before the phones were even released. I happen to find it in stock yesterday at best buy and it has now made me 1000% happy with having the 6 instead of the 6+.

IMG_0025.jpg
IMG_0024.jpg
IMG_1349.jpeg

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Anyone happen to see any all white cases that offer decent protection? I know apple has their official cases, but I'm more interested in having something that offers more protection.

I'm just looking for something that is a clean white! This is so hard, lol

This!

mactracker1138

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm a pilot tester (nothing fancy; pretty much anyone can sign up) for a company named NewTrent. I'm checking out an Otterbox-style rugged case. I think it retails for around a $35. So far, I'm quite impressed. Everything is completely covered, and seems to be pretty well protected against water (spills and rain, not submersion).

I'm in no way affiliated with the company. They make some good stuff; they make some crap. This case is one of the nicer things. Comes with a silver, black, or gold back plate to match your phone, and comes in both 6 and 6 Plus sizes.

Anyway, here are some pics. I may or may not hang on to it (not much of a case guy, myself), so I may be able to pass it on to an interested party for a nice low price.

View attachment 66020

View attachment 66021

View attachment 66022

View attachment 66023

View attachment 66024

View attachment 66025

View attachment 66026

View attachment 66027

View attachment 66028

View attachment 66029

View attachment 66030

View attachment 66031

I like this one. Seems to offer a tad more protection than my Commuter case while staying slim. Never heard of this company before but looks nice.

quinT7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
XJ5cpMn.jpg

That`s my case. Not too expensive and a nice design.
Even if it doesn`t protect the top of the phone, I`m proud of it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2