Happy with your case on the phone?

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Deedeebear don't give up on the Xdoria case, it's worth it. You can't see the sides well in the pic I posted but, they are gold not to thin or thick. If you still interested in seeing another pic , I'll post another. The funny thing is, the case is so reflective and shiny, my hands show up in pic. I can try to get some of front and sides if your still interested to see it. worth the wait, I've been ask a few times were I bought it.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Didnt wanna quote photos but the new trent case for iphone six is it any better then 5s ? I got one for testing moisture got in between case and the phone, and the home button cover would not stick. Is that one any better?

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Deedeebear don't give up on the Xdoria case, it's worth it. You can't see the sides well in the pic I posted but, they are gold not to thin or thick. If you still interested in seeing another pic , I'll post another. The funny thing is, the case is so reflective and shiny, my hands show up in pic. I can try to get some of front and sides if your still interested to see it. worth the wait, I've been ask a few times were I bought it.

They wrote me back saying there will be more in stock in two weeks. Two freaking weeks. I am impatient. lol I'm either going to buy in the meantime a sena leather sleeve or an apple leather case (still don't like how it doesn't cover the bottom) but it still looks good..I wish xdoria had stock now! arrrrrgghhh jk I guess I can wait. ugh.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
which one of your cases were $80? I'm still rocking mine naked. I'm terrified though haha. I returned my tech 21 case because I didn't like how it looked on my phone.

I like the tech 21 case protection, but honestly, not 100% a fan of the look. Technically (pun intended) there's nothing wrong with the look, it's alright. I just wished there were more color options.

I'd like an all white case that offers the same protection, but I haven't found any yet.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
[/B]

I like the tech 21 case protection, but honestly, not 100% a fan of the look. Technically (pun intended) there's nothing wrong with the look, it's alright. I just wished there were more color options.

I'd like an all white case that offers the same protection, but I haven't found any yet.

My thoughts exactly but then I did end up returning it. The white Apple silicone case looks good but I think it doesn't cover the bottom like the leather ones too. So I'm still on the hunt for a case. For now, I keep it in my coach wristlet.ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411594478.556888.jpg

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Didnt wanna quote photos but the new trent case for iphone six is it any better then 5s ? I got one for testing moisture got in between case and the phone, and the home button cover would not stick. Is that one any better?

Just got it today. I didn't test out the 5s so I really don't have anything to compare it to. It's raining right now and I'm out in it. It honestly feels really sturdy and secure.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Got a black leather Apple case because they didn't have any midnight blue ones. I went back a day or two later to exchange it when they had midnight blue ones. However no one paid attention to me when I looked for someone to exchange the cases, so now I have two leather cases. The black one is deformed a little (from the factory), so I will be exchanging it for another black one.

I like the case. It's not bulky and open at the bottom so third party accessories can plug in easily (which sucked on the iPhone 5/5S leather case). I tried riding bareback today and I can't do it. Phone feels too fragile and slippery.

Last edited:

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Just got it today. I didn't test out the 5s so I really don't have anything to compare it to. It's raining right now and I'm out in it. It honestly feels really sturdy and secure.

be careful of moisture behind the home button cover, i tested the 5s about month ago i wrote them about that. How would moisture build up behind the home button cover no idea. I dont use it anymore was great case but moisture on my phone no thanks :-/

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
be careful of moisture behind the home button cover, i tested the 5s about month ago i wrote them about that. How would moisture build up behind the home button cover no idea. I dont use it anymore was great case but moisture on my phone no thanks :-/

Yeah I honestly go caseless with my phones. I just do their "pilot testing" when new stuff comes out to get myself a free case or two. I'll use this for a week or so and then a second one they sent me for a week or so, give them some feedback, then sell them or give them to someone.

I've never liked cases on my phone. I know it's dumb not to use one but I just can't stand the feel of any case.

Anyway, I've let it get really wet in the rain and got back in the car and removed the case. No water whatsoever on the phone, so perhaps they upped their game a little for this case? Feels pretty solid on the first day.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm a pilot tester (nothing fancy; pretty much anyone can sign up) for a company named NewTrent. I'm checking out an Otterbox-style rugged case. I think it retails for around a $35. So far, I'm quite impressed. Everything is completely covered, and seems to be pretty well protected against water (spills and rain, not submersion).

I'm in no way affiliated with the company. They make some good stuff; they make some crap. This case is one of the nicer things. Comes with a silver, black, or gold back plate to match your phone, and comes in both 6 and 6 Plus sizes.

Anyway, here are some pics. I may or may not hang on to it (not much of a case guy, myself), so I may be able to pass it on to an interested party for a nice low price.

View attachment 66020

View attachment 66021

View attachment 66022

View attachment 66023

View attachment 66024

View attachment 66025

View attachment 66026

View attachment 66027

View attachment 66028

View attachment 66029

View attachment 66030

View attachment 66031

I dig that one! Nice...

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Deedeebear, I'm now thinking of buying the silver Xdoria just like the gold I already have. The contrast between silver and gold should look great. I got all my cases for my 5 and 5s to sell on eBay... OMG.. I have over 100!! I'm one sick puppy.. I'm a caseoholic

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2