Have you got yours in hand??? What do you think??? I L O V E MINE!!!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
:heart:WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW:heart:

In a word.....E X Q U I S I T E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.....

OK so the 4.7 is the perfect size for me. No question.

Exquisite build. Gorgeous in person. Restoring from backup now and then I'm running over to Best Buy to get a case....THIS.IS.GORGEOUS.

Your impressions????

weblou

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I honestly think this might be the best iPhone so far.. the size is perfect and the screen looks amazing
i was second guessing going with the 4.7 but now 110% happy that i chose the 4.7

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Me too! I thought nothing could beat the 4 and the 5 did. I thought nothing could beat the 5 and the 6 just has.

SOOOOOOOOOO smooth. Just silk. Feels perfect in hand. And yes, I'm completely happy I got the 4.7. I've already backed it up and now I'm going to run to get a case. I know, it's almost criminal to put this in a case, but I don't want anything to happen to it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
:heart:WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW:heart:

In a word.....E X Q U I S I T E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.....

OK so the 4.7 is the perfect size for me. No question.

Exquisite build. Gorgeous in person. Restoring from backup now and then I'm running over to Best Buy to get a case....THIS.IS.GORGEOUS.

Your impressions????

Send me yours, and I'll let you know my impressions. :) I gotta wait until January. Maybe December if Verizon still offers the upgrade 2 months early. At least show me a pic!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
The screen blew me away coming from the 5s. It just pops so much better! I also believe that the 4.7 size is perfect for me. Its hard to imagine what can be improved for my money with this design. Very happy!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OK so my counters were dirty...sorry....:eyelashes:

It's so much more gorgeous in person than it is in pictures. Seriously, pics don't do it justice.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm SO GLAD that you got yours! :big-hug: And you're absolutely right, the craftsmanship is remarkable. I've always loved the iPod Touch's curved/rounded edges and I'm thrilled that they've now made their way to the iPhone. I really dreaded the antenna lines but on the Silver version they actually look quite elegant.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I am fine with it and I like it a lot. But IMO it is really on the verge of being too large. The body size to me is far larger than it needs to be for a 4.7" screen. If Motorola can do it then Apple certainly can get the body size down. The top bezel especially needs to be cut down.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I honestly think this might be the best iPhone so far.. the size is perfect and the screen looks amazing
i was second guessing going with the 4.7 but now 110% happy that i chose the 4.7

I agree totally! This is the best iPhone to date. The 4.7" is the perfect size, the screen looks gorgeous. I got the space gray (came from the gold 5s) and I don't regret getting this phone for a minute. Got the 64 GB and it took hours to restore from my previous 32 GB...a lot of movies and videos...and they look AWESOME!!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I am fine with it and I like it a lot. But IMO it is really on the verge of being too large. The body size to me is far larger than it needs to be for a 4.7" screen. If Motorola can do it then Apple certainly can get the body size down. The top bezel especially needs to be cut down.

I thought that's how I would feel too because I absolutely love the feel of the Moto X, but the 6 just feels really organic in the hand. I have large hands so I know that probably factors into it, but something about it just feels right.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Here is mine sitting next to my 5S. Excuse the poor quality but the photo was taken with my iPad 2.

iPhones.jpg

Bmichael78

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I got mine and I love it, I just wish they would have sent the sim kit with it. Headed to tmobile now to activate. Sigh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I thought that's how I would feel too because I absolutely love the feel of the Moto X, but the 6 just feels really organic in the hand. I have large hands so I know that probably factors into it, but something about it just feels right.

I've said it before here or on AC; I have small girlish hands.

The thinness of the iPhone 6 really helps. But IMO the Moto X has a better hand feel. I'm sitting here with my iPhone 5, Moto X, and iPhone 6 fondling each of them non-stop...I also still really like my iPhone 5.

Quick side bar - The new "handoff" thing in iOS 8; Wow...How cool is that! Got a call on my iPhone 6...my iPhone 5 also started ringing...Magic!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234