Have you got yours in hand??? What do you think??? I L O V E MINE!!!!!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit it (iPhone 6 Gold / 64GB) feels slippery and I have small fat hands. Ordered a bumper through Amazon to see if that helps. Otherwise the phone itself is very nice.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Yep, got mine in my hand
iph6.JPG

and I could not think of a way to make this thing any better. What an absolute beast. Took it to a concert the very first evening and put it to the test, absolutely amazed by the videos I shot (let alone the battery life. Got 9 hours of usage, 24h of stand by. Mind boggling coming from a iP5).

*edit* oh well, for some reason iMore decided to rotate the pic by 90. Just imagine it was not. Or rotate your device/computer screen accordingly haha.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have to admit it (iPhone 6 Gold / 64GB) feels slippery and I have small fat hands. Ordered a bumper through Amazon to see if that helps. Otherwise the phone itself is very nice.

It did feel slippery so as I wait for my Spigen Uktra Hybrid to come in, I got a soft gel case at Best Buy. Covers all the edges and feels great! And it's clear so my beautiful phone isn't really hidden.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Also, I forgot to add that I've only ever had 16GB iPhones, I was planning on getting a 32GB, but Apple eliminated that option, so I went for the 64GB. I'm only using 5GB as of now. I have so much space I don't even know what to do with myself. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get movies!!!! Now that I've got more space I don't have to add and delete films. I can keep them there.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I got mine last night about 7, the poor UPS guy said he'd been delivering iPhones all day. lol
I absolutely love this phone! When it was first rumored that Apple was making a large screen iPhone I was totally against it, but now holding it in my hands I can't believe I was ever against the idea. Although I thought it was a bit big when I first opened the box, I now think it's perfect. It's much easier to type with more keyboard space. Also Apple erased my fears by adding the reach ability function, now I can actually use the phone because I can reach things. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does reach ability work on screen? Can you post about? I'll know for next year.

One thing I love about this phone is how they implemented predictive text. The suggestions are perfect.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I love it. I can't see myself using another device anytime soon. The build quality is top notch, not to mention the enhancements in ios8. I'm pretty sure i drove the AT&T rep crazy. My plan was to purchase the 6+ (it was too big imo, i like to jog with my device). I went from a Silver 6+ > silver 6> Gold 6.

Oh they nailed this. It's perfect.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Im actually not happy with the size, I got the 4.7 and it feels really Big and cumbersome (coming from a 4s) Ive only used it under 24 hours but will have to see if it grows on me or i may trade in for a 5s

You have to use what's right for you. Big you're uncomfortable you won't be happy. Get the one that's right.

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Get movies!!!! Now that I've got more space I don't have to add and delete films. I can keep them there.

Not a bad idea. I received a $50 iTunes gift card with my purchase (Att has a special going on, if you buy a case + screen protector you get an iTunes gift card).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site

I think i'm gonna have to go on a movie buying spree!
It's gonna feel so nice to have movies on my phone and not worry about space.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
How does reach ability work on screen? Can you post about? I'll know for next year.

One thing I love about this phone is how they implemented predictive text. The suggestions are perfect.

The reachability works perfectly, It makes it possible for me to reach the very top apps on my screen with one hand.
I have small hands and i'd never be able to use the phone one handed without the reachability, but i'm able to do so now.
The predictive text is great, I really appreciate Apple for adding it to iOS, I actually know a few people who don't like it, I think they're insane. lol

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

Now that I have a lot of space, I will be buying a LOT more movies, that's for sure :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I've got Notting Hill, The Holiday, Love Actually, and Room with a View right now. I'm going to look for the Outlander series from Starz.

Jets69

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Love it. The 6 is the perfect size for me. Love the feel in hand, pocket ability and one handed use. And coming from the 5 the 4.7" screen is a very nice increase in screen size. Very happy!

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Wow, it seems so wonderful!
I am truly jealous you for the magical Phone, Im still waiting and considering whether to buy or not!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal