Have you got yours in hand??? What do you think??? I L O V E MINE!!!!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I could not just stay home, I had to go in and see the new 6. And sure enough 20 min's later i'm walking out with an iPhone 6, 64g black. This phone is awesome.

Lmao. Good for you enjoy. I was able to maintain self control and NOT get one today lol. Don't ask how I even managed that one :p

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm completely discombobulated because I teleworked yesterday and I keep thinking this is Sunday because I was home yesterday, fighting the drama of my address being incorrect with UPS. ULTIMATELY Apple and UPS got it worked out and rerouted before getting on the wrong truck.
Apple's legendary customer service was proved again. I'm an Apple person for life. No question.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Got my 64gb space grey 6 and I looove it. Perfect feel, size, and not a bad case. Zag Shield goes on after work tonight.

Excuse my thumbs as they tap away on my 5s

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Went in my VZW store last night after work with the plan to buy a 64gb silver iPhone 6+ if I could find one...and I didn't. I left with a space gray 128gb iPhone 6, and I'm glad I did. The 6 is as big as any phone should be IMO, and certainly as big as my smallish hands can handle. I only wish Apple had filled in what should have been the 6th row of apps...with apps. And, I'll never ever come close to filling 128gb of space...but the resale will be the best.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Went in my VZW store last night after work with the plan to buy a 64gb silver iPhone 6+ if I could find one...and I didn't. I left with a space gray 128gb iPhone 6, and I'm glad I did. The 6 is as big as any phone should be IMO, and certainly as big as my smallish hands can handle. I only wish Apple had filled in what should have been the 6th row of apps...with apps. And, I'll never ever come close to filling 128gb of space...but the resale will be the best.

Oh I'm putting Outlander on my phone!!!!️I can watch historical drama fantasy bodice ripper anytime I want!!!!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
d59734c3166c05c4476229429bee6b3a.jpg
b1a4228f9c460ac908134eebdd2e7f62.jpg

Ya t? sabe

Sent From ipizzle using Tapatalk

billyg900

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Im actually not happy with the size, I got the 4.7 and it feels really Big and cumbersome (coming from a 4s) Ive only used it under 24 hours but will have to see if it grows on me or i may trade in for a 5s

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Im actually not happy with the size, I got the 4.7 and it feels really Big and cumbersome (coming from a 4s) Ive only used it under 24 hours but will have to see if it grows on me or i may trade in for a 5s

The 5s is a great device. You won't be disappointed (if you decide to go that route).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I love it. I can't see myself using another device anytime soon. The build quality is top notch, not to mention the enhancements in ios8. I'm pretty sure i drove the AT&T rep crazy. My plan was to purchase the 6+ (it was too big imo, i like to jog with my device). I went from a Silver 6+ > silver 6> Gold 6.

essay2u

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I love it. I can't see myself using another device anytime soon. The build quality is top notch, not to mention the enhancements in ios8. I'm pretty sure i drove the AT&T rep crazy. My plan was to purchase the 6+ (it was too big imo, i like to jog with my device). I went from a Silver 6+ > silver 6> Gold 6.

I got the 6+. I was worried about taking it for extended hikes so I got the flipbelt - couldn't be happier. Great solution for lugging this big *** phone around. Now I'm thinking about wearing one at work. Lol.

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I got the 6+. I was worried about taking it for extended hikes so I got the flipbelt - couldn't be happier. Great solution for lugging this big *** phone around. Now I'm thinking about wearing one at work. Lol.

Do you mind posting a picture of your flip belt? Sorry I know it's off topic.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I got mine last night about 7, the poor UPS guy said he'd been delivering iPhones all day. lol
I absolutely love this phone! When it was first rumored that Apple was making a large screen iPhone I was totally against it, but now holding it in my hands I can't believe I was ever against the idea. Although I thought it was a bit big when I first opened the box, I now think it's perfect. It's much easier to type with more keyboard space. Also Apple erased my fears by adding the reach ability function, now I can actually use the phone because I can reach things. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essay2u

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
No problem but I just missed my train stop coming home from the Yankees game because... I WAS SO EXCITED TO BE PLAYING WITH MY PHONE. And I still have 41% battery after using it nonstop for pictures, etc...

Anyway, missed the stop announcement. Detour for me. Then I'll post the pic for you.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Also, I forgot to add that I've only ever had 16GB iPhones, I was planning on getting a 32GB, but Apple eliminated that option, so I went for the 64GB. I'm only using 5GB as of now. I have so much space I don't even know what to do with myself. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen