Have you got yours in hand??? What do you think??? I L O V E MINE!!!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So Zagg glass shield is ON. No good cases though. Got some cheap thing until the Ottebox Symmetry come out.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It is a VERY nice colour. Not garish at all.

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
OK so my counters were dirty...sorry....:eyelashes:

It's so much more gorgeous in person than it is in pictures. Seriously, pics don't do it justice.

It's ok. This is a special time...and you shouldn't let yourself be bothered by the mundane business of counter wiping... I only noticed the SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6. ;-)

candy jar

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I love how thin it is compared to my 4s... I am anxious to get the case I ordered off Amazon but won't have it until wednesday next week. Will have to carry it around in a bubble envelope I guess.

I do keep getting a message saying the restore couldn't be completed from icloud for some reason--not sure what that's all about. I checked and all my contacts, messages, notes are there...

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, it's wafer thin and that makes me happy. I have a thing for super thin phones. I would agree that the X has a better overall in-hand grip, but the iPhone 6 feels far superior.

I agree the iPhone 6 superior overall.

I'm going to have to adapt to more two handed grips. Can't decide if I want to get a case. Went to Best Buy but didn't like any of the cases.

Did anyone get one of the Apple made cases?

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
UPS just dropped mine off. As much as I want to open them right now, I want to wait until later today or tomorrow to bring them to the Apple store with the box sealed so i can buy apple care without having to have them handling the phones to inspect them first (dont like other people touching my phones, especially out of site)

Also received my spigen cases and glass screen protectors yesterday, so I am all set.

Iphone pics 006A.JPG

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
How does the glass shield work with the curved edges?

There's a noticeable gap but only if you look.

I'll be getting a Symmetry case and I think that should extend to the edge.

It's not a perfect fit edge to edge but I do like the glass much better than the film.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine!

Today is also trash pick up day. You’d be amazed at how much a garbage truck sound like a UPS delivery truck!

Last edited:

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Mine arrived about 1:30 EDT. took less than 1/2 hour to setup and install everything (did a restore from my iPhone 5S. Looks and feels great.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to echo all of the comments already posted here.

My first iPhone was the 4 on Verizon and I've had each iteration since. Until this morning around 8:30 (when I got my new iPhone 6) the iPhone 4 was the reigning champ and my favorite device to date. I can't without a doubt day the iPhone 6 has officially dethroned the iPhone 4 and took the title. I really like the construction, design and screen size. I enjoyed the "5" series phones but the 6 really has the wow factor!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
128 GB iPhone 6. I'm in LOVE!!!!❤️❤️❤️ I love everything about it! How it looks, how it feels, how it works!! It's so beautiful!!

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
YES!!!!!! Just got home and my package was waiting! iPhone 6 128GB space grey... (restoring from backup now).... but so far LOVE the size. SO glad I didn't get the Plus. Any bigger and it would be unwieldy for me. Space grey looks amazing!!! Feels PERFECT in the hand!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods