Have you got yours in hand??? What do you think??? I L O V E MINE!!!!!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have mine, but it's still not got service. ATT is apparently hammered. It took about a half hour for my 5S to lose service but the new one still hasn't gotten it.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So getting it turned out to be much harder than I anticipated. The camp out was fun and I was ushered in within the first group of 5 preorders. But my phone was defective and had to be swapped. The Verizon completely dropped the ball on its customers and no one could get activated. It took 4 hours. Then my old issue with my old Apple ID popped back up and so that took more time to deal with. Then they made me change my password again.
But throughout it all, amidst the total craziness there were 3 Apple staffers and 2 Verizon reps all working together nonstop to get me set up.
And they did.
By the time I left the store with my iPhone, I had not slept for over 28 hours.
And I'd do it all over again. 😍

bwillard92

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I had switched from an iPhone 5c to a moto x because of screen size. Last month I signed up with Verizon for a free galaxy s4 on contract but had nothing but problems so I returned it in the 14 day return period and waited for the new iPhone 6 to come out. I financed an iPhone 6 pre-order last Sunday through t-mobile and got it this afternoon. I never plan to leave ios ever again. The iPhone finally has everything I want; 4.7 inch screen and 3rd party keyboards. Also I noticed listening to music through earpods on the new iPhone sounds better than on the moto x.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
So getting it turned out to be much harder than I anticipated. The camp out was fun and I was ushered in within the first group of 5 preorders. But my phone was defective and had to be swapped. The Verizon completely dropped the ball on its customers and no one could get activated. It took 4 hours. Then my old issue with my old Apple ID popped back up and so that took more time to deal with. Then they made me change my password again.
But throughout it all, amidst the total craziness there were 3 Apple staffers and 2 Verizon reps all working together nonstop to get me set up.
And they did.
And I'd do it all over again.

I didn't have any of those problems but I've been up so long. I'm calling it a night. Even wore the battery down into the low 30's.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Got mine around 4PM here in Ohio. 64gig SILVER iPhone 6. This thing kinda rules hard. Actually wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do. I'm a bit surprised. The store was crowded and was surprised to hear that when they opened at 8AM, they said there was about 25 people waiting in line. I live in a pretty rural area here in Appalachian eastern Ohio and was just surprised there were that many lined up. The Verizon rep told me that they had been allotted six 6+s....that doesn't seem like very many to me. They said they sold those within the first 15 minutes. Crazy....my gracious Apple is going to be rolling in dough man. Straight rolling.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I really like the extra screen space, it is about time apple joined the party. Also I played with both the 6 and 6+ today in store and was glad I got the 6. The 6+ is just too large to use comfortably at least for me. I could have gotten used to it, but liked the still somewhat one hand usability the 6 provided.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I agree the iPhone 6 superior overall.

I'm going to have to adapt to more two handed grips. Can't decide if I want to get a case. Went to Best Buy but didn't like any of the cases.

Did anyone get one of the Apple made cases?

I did, a silicone one in black. It is probably my favorite case I have ever used :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
And they did.
And I'd do it all over again.

Awesomely good to hear! Congratulations!!!!!

Get a password keeper app to manage your passwords.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal