Syncing Problems

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue with my new iPhone 6 - I can't get the music to sync. Contacts synced quickly and easily but music gets indefinitely stuck on "waiting for changes to be applied." Anyone know what the problem could be?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
No clue, but I restored from an iTunes back up (forgot to iCloud before I left this am) and it didn't load the one I picked. It loaded and even older one. These phones seem to decide what THEY want to do. Lol.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I called Apple Care and was told that this is a new iOS 8 bug. The CSR had me restart the phone three times and I kept trying to sync and it once synced to a small playlist but kept outright refusing the library as a whole. He then told me we would have to remove five of the core applications from my MacBook Pro and then reinstall them. iTunes was the first, and he put me on hold while he looked up the proper procedural, all the time skeptically reassuring me that it would not erase any of my iTunes library or God only knows what else in the other mystery applications I was supposed to delete. So, while on hold, I just kept screwing with the phone and sure enough, BAM! It starts syncing! Amazing. All is well now (until I need to sync it next) and I didn't have to delete anything. Hopefully none of you experience this bug. :sick:

MilliwaysPub

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Experiencing this right now. Very frustrating. I purchased the 128GB version of the iPhone 6 with the idea I would put all my music on there but its not working out so well lol