Anyone regretting their iPhone 6 purchase?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think I may be, because for some reason I feel the colors are so lackluster in this edition of the iPhone. Anyone had the same sentiments?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I do not care what the colors look like at all. It might not be as sexy as my slate iPhone 5, but it won't take away from my enjoyment of the iPhone 6.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
They looked dull and washed out, plus the wrap-around screen just took on too many fingerprints.

I'm assuming you mean the on-screen colors and if so, I think I see that too. This screen reminds me a lot of android screens in terms of the color warmth and contrast. Almost has an amoled feel.

ffejjj

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
the bigger screen is awesome ! loving it all the way no regrets :D

I was curious how people would respond to the larger screen. I was going to skip the g3 because it had a 5.5 inch screen

So glad I got over the reservations I had. Now I wouldn't want to have a smaller phone.

Joker022

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I think I may be, because for some reason I feel the colors are so lackluster in this edition of the iPhone. Anyone had the same sentiments?

Honestly, I thought the same thing originally, but then I realized it wasn't the phone, it was the apps. Many apps have been updated so that they're optimized for iOS 8, so yes, they'll look like ****. Thankfully, we know the updates are coming. In the interim, enjoy this amazing piece of technology! Happy iPhone 6 Day!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
After spending more time with it I am really on the edge about the size of the it. If it wasn't so thin and light I don't think I would get one. It's larger than my Moto X. I have to say I'm disappointed that Apple couldn't get the body size down. The top bezel does not need to be so big IMO. I think my Moto X has a better over all in hand feel.

I still regret nothing.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Not having the pleasure of handling one yet I do find the looks of the 5s more pleasant and elegant looking over the new 6 series

KingaSpades

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Not one bit. I'm loving this thing! The screen the feel. All of it. The camera is amazing as usual as well. Wouldn't trade it for anything on the market.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, I regret waiting in line 9 hours to get the 6+ lol. Not really cause it helped me make a solid decision. While I love the screen size of the 6+ in many ways, the 4.7" 6 is perfect for me and my one-handed ways. It just seems like a natural transition from the 5S for me😀

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Now you at at least have no doubts.

I passed out for a few hours and I feel worse than before I went to sleep. Oh well. I have my phone and in happy. My sleep deficit will just probably take the rest of the weekend to catch up.

You and I both lol. I was sleeping when Fedex came. My dogs were barking and I began to dream they were barking. Last second I woke up and ran to the door just as Fedex was pulling away and managed to get my 6.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Not one bit!!! I'm loving every thing about it so far. Just restored it from my last update and its restarting now. I can't wait to actually play and use it!!
"Happy iPhone 6 Day!!!"

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
It's almost exactly the same size as the HTC One M7 I have. Previously to the iPhone 6, I really thought I had the sweet spot in phone sizes for me in that HTC. Now with the iPhone 6, I can ditch my Android phone and just run two iPhones, one for work and one for personal use.

HTC One M7 - 137.4mm x 68.2mm x 9.3mm
iPhone 6 - 138mm x 66mm x 6.9mm

Although my HTC has been pretty good, it will be nice to have an OS I can completely rely on. iOS has not let me down yet.