Anyone regretting their iPhone 6 purchase?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
When I held the display unit at the Apple Store earlier, it felt just as perfect in my hand as a 5 and 5S. Much more perfect in my hand than my 6+ does, but that's the trade off. Anyone who was worried about updating their 5 or 5S to something like the 6 have nothing to worry about considering how well you can palm that thing.

I would have been disappointed if Apple only made the 4.7 but I could have dealed with it for another year. That increase in size is pretty damn good.

candy jar

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
It was nice to retire the 4s I have been using for 3 years and so far just love how THIN the 6 is... so far that has been the most exciting. But, I have had it activated for about 30 min now--still figuring it out. Wish I had its actual case though, seems pretty vulnerable.

Trying to decide if I should just hang on to the 4s in case I need a backup phone, or turn it into Verizon for credit...

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
HA!!! It was close brother. In glad I caught him. LOOOVE the regular 6!

I'm right there with you buddy. For how much back and forth I had with the iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus I'm really happy with the iPhone 6! It's pretty much the perfect device for me.

I've had 4 iPhones the past 4 years and my favorite has always been the iPhone 4. The build quality, design, etc - I just loved everything about it (the "5" generation was nice but it just didn't have the wow factor for me). I can honestly say the iPhone 6 has dethroned the iPhone 4 as my all time favorite device.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It was nice to retire the 4s I have been using for 3 years and so far just love how THIN the 6 is... so far that has been the most exciting. But, I have had it activated for about 30 min now--still figuring it out. Wish I had its actual case though, seems pretty vulnerable.

Trying to decide if I should just hang on to the 4s in case I need a backup phone, or turn it into Verizon for credit...

That's a nice jump in a device upgrade you must be blown away. You really did reach in the Candy Jar this time

candy jar

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
That's a nice jump in a device upgrade you must be blown away. You really did reach in the Candy Jar this time
Yep! the 4s looks quite "plump" compared to its ultra-slender younger sibling that's for sure. The new operating system is pretty cool too...!

cp7

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
The least you can do as a moderator is be little more specific.

I highly doubt anyone is regretting their purchase.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
The least you can do as a moderator is be little more specific.

I highly doubt anyone is regretting their purchase.

Let's not get too judgmental. There are numerous reasons one could have regrets. Maybe they went with one size vs another. Maybe they are coming from an android or windows device. Maybe they chose a storage size that they now are questioning. Perhaps they are having color choice remorse?

There are many different reasons a person could regret their purchase. Especially when so many preordered basically sight unseen.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Now you at at least have no doubts.

I passed out for a few hours and I feel worse than before I went to sleep. Oh well. I have my phone and in happy. My sleep deficit will just probably take the rest of the weekend to catch up.

You and I both lol. I was sleeping when Fedex came. My dogs were barking and I began to dream they were barking. Last second I woke up and ran to the door just as Fedex was pulling away and managed to get my 6.

I was totally expecting to crash when I got home but I'm still pretty wired. Hopefully I can sleep tonight.

And on a side note, I so wish I could sleep through my dogs barking. We have three little five pound yippers, and the female Pom has an absolutely ear-piercing bark... and she never shuts the **** up.

But glad you got your 6, Finn! I feel like the Plus was the initial slam dunk, but now that most of us have gotten our hands on them both, it seems that most people are choosing the 6. :beer:

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely. No. Regrets.

The 6 is the PERFECT size!!!!!! So glad I didn't get the Plus as my main phone/device, as it would have been too big for daily use (for ME).

God this thing is gorgeous!!! Both the housing design and the screen!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411168200.715954.jpg

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
My German Shepherd's barking doesn't allow sleep either. That's what woke me up from my afternoon stupor.

I love German Shepherds. Our family dog (who lived with my mom) was half wolf and half German Shepherd and he had to be put down a few months ago (old age and the health problems that come along with it, particularly severe arthritis). I loved when he would howl. Does yours ever howl? When our two Poms are furiously barking, the Yorkie can't keep up so he starts howling. It's pretty cute, albeit sometimes annoying.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming you mean the on-screen colors and if so, I think I see that too. This screen reminds me a lot of android screens in terms of the color warmth and contrast. Almost has an amoled feel.
The 'looking like Android' thing kind of bums me a little. But it's a nice phone nevertheless..

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I think I may be, because for some reason I feel the colors are so lackluster in this edition of the iPhone. Anyone had the same sentiments?

I thought the same thing! Also when my brother and I compared his Galaxy 5 to mine with the same picture. Not as vibrant. Ugh. I really hope Joker022 is right that maybe it's instagram (apps) that need to be updated but wasn't insta already updated? My 5s looked Better but I have to say I am loving the camera on the 6 and also the look and feel. Super fast too :)

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
No. No howling. But an ear piercingly loud bark. Not the high pitched yip of little dogs though. View attachment 65220

Ah. Gorgeous doggy. What's his name?

This is my little Skittle.

IMG_3148_zpsc4e57dbf.jpg

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Cute. Her name is Coco. She is five years old. She wasn't too happy about the shirt but patiently tolerated my amusement.

Thanks. I like that name for her, Coco. She looks pretty tolerant. Skittle will do and wear anything, but he's gotten too fat for all of his clothes, so he can't wear them. I used to dress him up as an elf for Christmas but he busts out of that poor little costume now. He needs to be on a diet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro