Ready to pickup the 6 tomorrow!!!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
But I might go in early anyway just for the fun of it. I've never done it before, plus this time it seems like such a big deal, and fun!

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
What was the purpose of me PRE ORDERING and waiting into October if someone can walk into a store tomorrow and get a phone ?? Explain this to me??

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What was the purpose of me PRE ORDERING and waiting into October if someone can walk into a store tomorrow and get a phone ?? Explain this to me??

I think the OP is referring to those of us who pre-ordered and were able to reserve an in-store pickup for the 19th. Not those that are going to stand in line in hopes that they can get one.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I know. I'm just upset that I pre ordered and have to wait a month to get my phone when I should have just tried a store. I thought The purpose of pre-ordering was to get it fast

AvgGuyFL

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

That's part of the Apple Hype. I was in the same situation with the iP5 launch. They will always guarantee stores have phones on launch day to generate hype and media attention for the newest iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711