UPS change of address question
So long story short, I was having the package shipped to my sister in laws as a surprise, but no one was going to be home there to sign for it so called UPS to have it sent to local customer center, but they said since my ID address is different than delivery address they won't release the package to me.
I called Verizon asked if I can switch the address back to my actual address and she did it for me no issues and said she'd send a text when completed. I got the text saying all set and contacted UPS to make sure they had new address, but they say they haven't got anything yet.
Does it take some time for the change of address to be inputted into UPS system?
- 09-18-2014, 04:21 PM #2
Re: UPS change of address question
Yeah, so it was changed, but now UPS is telling me that is has to be delayed till Monday even though it's 10 minutes away from me. They also said that since my address isn't on the original label and it's someone elses I can't have it sent to a customer center. I don't know if it's true or not?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2014, 12:37 PM
- By PeltFrelken in forum iOS 8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-28-2014, 06:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-19-2014, 11:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 01:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 11:46 AM