Ready For Pickup Email !!!!

AvgGuyFL

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I checked my order status and noticed it is "Ready for Pickup".

Checked my email, and received my "Ready for Pickup on the 19th" email !!!

:) :beer:

Sloppyjm

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Sprint Business Customer Here,
Pre-Ordered Via Sprint Rep Billing
At Around 8 AM on the 12
Space Gray 128 GB
2 day over night
just got my ups details via sprint and shows it will show up by the end of the day on Friday the 19
anyone else ?

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I was just coming here to post this very thing :) got my "ready for pickup" email a few minutes ago!

Space Grey 128gb 6 - VZW tomorrow woot!!!

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
To those who already got their pick up email, when exactly did you order?

I ordered mine about 7am opening pre-order day. Originally ordered through VZW at 3am and they screwed me after the fact so I rage-cancelled that order and rushed over to the Apple site and placed a pre-order there.

Never again, VZW.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine about 7am opening pre-order day. Originally ordered through VZW at 3am and they screwed me after the fact so I rage-cancelled that order and rushed over to the Apple site and placed a pre-order there.

Never again, VZW.

For Apple products, I only go through Apple. If I'm getting something else and must go through Verizon, I go to the store.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Well, I couldn't wait so I called Apple. The automated service asked me for my order number and my billing zip code, and located my order. It said the phone "is being processed and I will get an email as soon as it's ready for pick up". It also said that my Apple Care order has been fulfilled and will be waiting for me in a welcome package when I pick up my phone. So I'm in the system and it seems to be going ahead... even if it's WAY TO SLOW for my taste, LOL. :D

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
For Apple products, I only go through Apple. If I'm getting something else and must go through Verizon, I go to the store.

Yeah stupid me the Apple site wasn't up at 3am so I panicked and went to VZ to pre-order thinking there was some kind of problem and didn't want to miss out. I'll never order through VZ again after the dirty deal I got.. even the phone rep I talked to when I cancelled was shocked it happened. My order confirm page said delivery on 9/19, took a screenshot for proof. Confirm email came just before 7am said "delivery 10/7-10/14". Never trust these rats again.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I received my "ready for pickup" email around 12:30 EST today. I ordered around 9:30 am on Friday morning. I tried as soon as the preorder went live, but couldn't get through. Apple sent an email to preorder around 9:15 Friday morning.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711