People who ordered from Apple, what's your status?

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I ordered from the Apple Store app with a guaranteed delivery day of the 19th, but my order still says preparing to ship. Does this usually happen? Figured I would've gotten an email saying it shipped at some point today with tracking, but nothing so far. For those that ordered in years past is this normal? Do they usually wait until the day of to send shipment notification and then the phone just shows up on launch day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjeter02

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine also says "processing." Mine is not set to be delivered til 10/1-10/6 😞 I called yesterday to make sure everything was okay as I hadn't seen any activity on my card and they said all was well. I was really hoping they'd say it had already shipped and that the site hadn't updated! Haha! No such luck!

jalredding

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Mine said preparing to ship until this morning and then I got the email saying it has shipped. Funny thing is on the tracking it says it shipped on the 16th. So maybe Apple is slow updating the status

bailbrae

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Mine said preparing to ship until this morning and then I got the email saying it has shipped. Funny thing is on the tracking it says it shipped on the 16th. So maybe Apple is slow updating the status

Same here. Found the tracking number a couple of days ago using MyUPS, but just got the ship email from Apple this morning. It even says it was shipped on the 15th, lol. Leaving Louisville soon I hope! :D

Jets69

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm pumped!

In Transit: On Time
Business
Day(s) Left1

Change Delivery
Request Status Updates
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/19/2014, By End of Day
Last Location:
Departed - Harrisburg, PA, United States, Wednesday, 09/17/2014

What time will your package be delivered to your home? Get FREE approximate Delivery Windows on most UPS packages.
Continue

I am already a UPS My Choice? Member

Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On:09/15/2014Type:packageWeight:1.00 lb

Shipment Progress
What's This?
Location Date Local Time Activity
Harrisburg, PA, United States 09/17/2014 6:10 P.M. Departure Scan
09/17/2014 5:45 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 09/15/2014 10:09 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Mine still shows are preparing for shipment so idk what's going on. I suppose I could call and ask them what is going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine also says "processing." Mine is not set to be delivered til 10/1-10/6 I called yesterday to make sure everything was okay as I hadn't seen any activity on my card and they said all was well. I was really hoping they'd say it had already shipped and that the site hadn't updated! Haha! No such luck!

I have the same time frame and mine just changed to preparing for shipment!! There's a preauth charge on my card from Apple yay!!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from the Apple Store app with a guaranteed delivery day of the 19th, but my order still says preparing to ship. Does this usually happen? Figured I would've gotten an email saying it shipped at some point today with tracking, but nothing so far. For those that ordered in years past is this normal? Do they usually wait until the day of to send shipment notification and then the phone just shows up on launch day?

Not sure it’s a "guaranteed deliver day". With that said, yes, the info on the Apple website is somewhat sluggish in getting updated. I guess it comes down to trusting Apple to get it done. Would you rather have them working on getting you the phone that you ordered or working on updating their website with order status?

There are ways of finding your phone, even without a confirmed SHIPPED status from Apple. Go to UPS and search by REFERENCE NUMBER. Use the telephone number associated with your Apple Store account as the reference number. People have found their tracking number as much as a day or two ahead of Apple's status update.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Tried that several times on there and FexEx and it didn't come up with anything. I'm not super worried, it's just a phone but I did want to know just in case I was missing something.

cjeter02

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I have the same time frame and mine just changed to preparing for shipment!!
There's a preauth charge on my card from Apple yay!!

I just looked at my card (again) and there is a preauth! Yay! So, naturally, I went to check my order status and it says "Preparing for Shipment!" Yay!!

minumste

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Ordered from Apple on the 12th with a delivery date for the 19th. One has been sitting in Harrisburg for two days and left there this morning. The other one left Kentucky this morning also. Delivery is on time for tomorrow. The Apple site just finally updated today to "shipped"

rnd0209

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
My order is in Harrisburg PA and will be waiting for me at my local ups facility (I live right near the major hub) for pick up at 8:30am!

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Apple Store status: Shipped
UPS Status: "In transit:On time" from Harrisburg, PA. If it was going direct to Philly or Lawnside, NJ it should have arrived NLT 0400 this morning.
But it still shows "Scheduled delivery, Friday, 9/19/2014 by the end of the day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711