People who ordered from Apple, what's your status?

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Mine now says "ships in 1-3 business days" after the rep on the phone told me it would get to me tomorrow so idk what's going on. Not entirely surprised though, my luck with these things is comical at best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
They told me "it just didn't make it on the truck" which I found surprising of course. I ordered pretty early last Friday. Oh well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aaron Starr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Apple Store status: Shipped
UPS Status: "In transit:On time" from Harrisburg, PA. If it was going direct to Philly or Lawnside, NJ it should have arrived NLT 0400 this morning.
But it still shows "Scheduled delivery, Friday, 9/19/2014 by the end of the day.

Apple has control over the shipments.. All orders suppose to be delivered on the 19th.. Doesn't matter if its right next door to you.

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered between midnight and 1am on the 12th, was told it would be delivered on the 19th. My notice from Apple that said it had been shipped and would be delivered tomorrow was waiting for me when I woke up this morning. The tracking still says: A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

I'm getting nervious! <g>

Edited to update... I just refreshed the tracking page and it is scheduled to be delivered by the end of the day tomorrow. Whew!

Last edited:

Ronald Buncombe

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I ordered between midnight and 1am on the 12th, was told it would be delivered on the 19th. My notice from Apple that said it had been shipped and would be delivered tomorrow was waiting for me when I woke up this morning. The tracking still says: A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

I'm in an exact identical boat with you word for word, getting nervous myself. Mine says shipped on apple and ups says label created but no tracking information at all as far as location. It says it's coming from Cali and I'm in Vegas so I'm hoping it's on a truck or plane tonight, seriously worried :(

Ronald Buncombe

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

Edited to update... I just refreshed the tracking page and it is scheduled to be delivered by the end of the day tomorrow. Whew!

Our phones must be together, just refreshed and the information was there says it's currently in Ontario, California

Eric Dalius

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
ordered through att site and my wife's phone is scheduled to be delivery on 9/19 according to their fed ex tracking number. my 6+ through is showing 10/2 - 10/13 timeframe?..we shall see.

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm back to being nervous again. Just checked the status and it says: Scheduled Delivery:
Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Last Location:
Departed - Ontario, CA, United States, Thursday, 09/18/2014

Where did it go? <g>

xandrik

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm back to being nervous again. Just checked the status and it says: Scheduled Delivery:
Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Last Location:
Departed - Ontario, CA, United States, Thursday, 09/18/2014

Where did it go? <g>

I don't think it means anything. I have two orders. I live near Salt Lake City, and one arrived in SLC this afternoon and says the same thing. The other is also in Ontario California, hasn't left yet, with same status.

I'm not worried about it.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from Apple but decided to pick it up. Went to 5th Ave Apple Store around 5 in the morning. Crazy lines so decided to come back. Will go back again around lunch.

It is funny that my order status still says processing while I got an "available for pickup" email.

cjeter02

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine during the day on the 12th. Expected delivery date was 10/1-10/6. Got an email today and it should be here next week! So excited! Fun to see all of the pictures of those who received theirs already!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox