OK people, time to start thinking about gearing up for camping out or waiting for hours

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I haven't waited in line since the 4. Pre-ordered at the comfort of my desk at work waiting for it to arrive. Not that I didn't enjoy waiting in line and talking to fellow fans, just not my thing anymore. What did Murdock say? I'm too old for this $h1t.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
To quote Jerry Rubin, on the topic of businesses who won't allow people to use their restrooms:

"If they're going to treat you like an animal, act like an animal: PEE ON THE FLOOR!!!"

That'll teach'em. ;)

:rotfl:

Guys,

You want to talk about real innovation check out this poopy bag from japan for travel. You may need to pick this up on your way to the store.

Japanese innovation - **** bag - YouTube

A.B.

You have scarred me for life.

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the Atlanta area and I will be going to the store closest to me first around 9ish and if it's too busy I'll go to our newest store and see what's it like...I plan on bring two tablets, I'll have my phone, two battery packs, and assorted goodies and some sort of drink to keep me up

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Leaving @ 10pm Thursday night. Bringing a foldable chair, MacBook with movies, charger (fingers crossed the one outlet is still open outside my store), some snacks, uno (best card game ever), and a light jacket (North Carolina). I'm ready!

Bring a power strip and you will be everyone's favorite if there is only one outlet. That way if the outlet is taken you'll still be able to use it because you would be providing a service to everyone.