Preorders for in store pick up, did you get your reservation number from Apple?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I keep hearing that I'm supposed to get an email from Apple with a reservation number. But I'm having trouble figuring out when I supposed to get that email.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I dunno if it will hold true to this launch, but when I ordered my MacBook for in store pickup I received my email at 8:06am the day it was available for me to get. So I wouldn't expect anything until tomorrow night at the earliest.

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yea I have in store pick up and I haven't gotten anything since the original email. I am hoping I get something by Thursday afternoon or evening, no later than Friday morning.

AvgGuyFL

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Ordering for in store pickup takes the fun away from tracking your order. I'm missing tracking it through the various locations on it's way to me. lol

:)

And no, I haven't received a Reservation Email, or any other communication other than the original confirmation email. Order Status still shows Processing Items for a 9/19 pickup.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I keep hearing that I'm supposed to get an email from Apple with a reservation number. But I'm having trouble figuring out when I supposed to get that email.

You were able to do in store pickup? I wasn't able to because I used Next.

Have you tried calling Apple? I just called because I hadn't received my tracking number yet and they were very helpful. Give them your web order number and they can look up any information you might need.

cycy123

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
My order status still is : Processing Items Pick up: Available 9/19
I'm kind of worried. Hopefully we can pick up our phone on friday :straight-face:

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
You were able to do in store pickup? I wasn't able to because I used Next.

Have you tried calling Apple? I just called because I hadn't received my tracking number yet and they were very helpful. Give them your web order number and they can look up any information you might need.

I'm on Verizon, not eligible for upgrade so I paid full retail price and they let me select in store pick up. I did call Apple, I also called the store that I have to go to, and the people I spoke with were clueless lol. At some point I did speak to someone who said that once my phone gets scanned on the truck that takes it to the store, the scan automatically fires up an email to me telling me to get there. But by then, the lines will be humongus so I've decided to go early and I assume I'll get the email while in line.