Bold Predictions - iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus

PKup34

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I am counting down the hours until I take my tailgating chair and cooler to my local Apple store to camp out for my iPhone 6 Plus, and I got to thinking... With almost every iPhone release, there is a big story that follows in the coming weeks - antennas, dinged phones, sales records broken, etc. - I want to try to predict the big story this time, and maybe you guys can take a stab at it... might be fun to see if anyone nails it.

Here's my prediction: Something along the lines of... 'Plus is too Much'. I think there will be a flood of customers who pre-ordered the iPhone 6 Plus who become overwhelmed with the size, freak out, and return it before 14 days. Apple will be criticized for going too far with the size increase, it will be a story for a few weeks, and then all the people that stuck it out with the 6 Plus... will love it.

That's my guess; any other thoughts?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. That is certainly a bold prediction. I guess we will see in the coming weeks. Post often and ENJOY

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I think most people know what they're getting into by choosing a phablet. But, of course, there will be some returns, which means some rebirb models out within a couple of months.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am counting down the hours until I take my tailgating chair and cooler to my local Apple store to camp out for my iPhone 6 Plus, and I got to thinking... With almost every iPhone release, there is a big story that follows in the coming weeks - antennas, dinged phones, sales records broken, etc. - I want to try to predict the big story this time, and maybe you guys can take a stab at it... might be fun to see if anyone nails it.

Here's my prediction: Something along the lines of... 'Plus is too Much'. I think there will be a flood of customers who pre-ordered the iPhone 6 Plus who become overwhelmed with the size, freak out, and return it before 14 days. Apple will be criticized for going too far with the size increase, it will be a story for a few weeks, and then all the people that stuck it out with the 6 Plus... will love it.

That's my guess; any other thoughts?

Of this, I have no doubt....:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro