Where is your phone? Post tracking info here

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Now I'm even more pissed because my husband who didn't pre-order is on his way to AT&T from his job to just walk in and grab one. The store said they had plenty of the 6 left but no 6 plus left. And there's no line anymore !
WOW just WOW

While I'm sitting in the house waiting on FedEx all day.

At least I'll still be getting it TODAY ....

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Sooooooo I called FedEx my package is not on the truck yet . And they said I CAN NOT pick it up. It has to be delivered or attempt to deliver first. She said at some point today it'll get on the truck .

So they just holding packages...
WTH
Looks like it won't get till 8 pm for sure now.

I am in the exact same boat as you. I called and asked if I could pick up and they said no because Verizon says they have to make one delivery attempt. She said it will prob be on an afternoon truck. Ughhhhhh

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I am in the exact same boat as you. I called and asked if I could pick up and they said no because Verizon says they have to make one delivery attempt. She said it will prob be on an afternoon truck. Ughhhhhh
Yeah ughhhhhhhhhh is right...
Soon very soon

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been on "FedEx vehicle for delivery" for 4 hours. I'm moving tomorrow and have a lot to do, wife is bugging me to leave. How can I leave the house empty when it can arrive at any minute?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro