Where is your phone? Post tracking info here

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
My status hasn't changed in 28 hours since it left Texas, so it must be going by ground to California.

However, the pending authorization on my card for $260 is gone, replaced by one for $1. Hmm...

ALWash83

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Just checked AT&T's site for my order status because I haven't received any emails since Friday morning & finally got my tracking number. My phone was shipped on Saturday.

jus71n

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
In the past Apple has used UPS here in the UK, however this year it shows as SYNCREON PARCEL, and no matter how I enter my order/tracking number on there site it wont track. Apple site says its due for delivery tomorrow. I'm at work so it will seem like a really long day till I can get home to play.

rbragg5

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Mine is in Louisville, KY as of 0600 this morning. It just arrived from Memphis, TN. They have till tomorrow to get it to Manhattan, KS. Let's hope they can do it. Haha!! They sat on it for 3 days.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Now it says delivery by Friday 8pm . ... it originally said 3pm ...I should've known, FedEx always comes late around here

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine Started in Louisville and it's going to my Sprint store that's why it's on the truck today
9b7a45fa5ad6910af69db62e63d97ee4.jpg

xandrik

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Now it says delivery by Friday 8pm . ... it originally said 3pm ...I should've known, FedEx always comes late around here

Find out where your local sorting facility is, call FedEx and tell them you'd like to pick it up. Shouldn't be too far away.

Ariel484

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
My order said Processing shipment also. I went to UPS sire and looked up by reference number (my phone number) and got the tracking number. My phone is in Kentucky now! Super excited to get it on Friday!

Posted via the iMore App for Android
Mine is in Louisville, KY as of 0600 this morning. It just arrived from Memphis, TN. They have till tomorrow to get it to Manhattan, KS. Let's hope they can do it. Haha!! They sat on it for 3 days.
My phone is hanging out with your phones in Kentucky. :) UPS tracking info says it should be delivered by 3PM tomorrow!
My mom's phone is in Newark and has been since Sunday (FedEx).

ALWash83

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Mine was in Memphis last night & now it's in Louisville. That's crazy given the fact that I live 2 hours south of Memphis.

Last edited:

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Just woke up and saw it arrived in CA an hour ago. Now It has to just cross a bridge.

Interesting to use the new iOS 8 keyboard.

jippyippy

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Mine left Ft worth and arrived in Indiana. Delivering to NC. I think all FedEx deliveries are saying 8pm now. FedEx won't let me change the delivery options.