The waiting is the hardest part

dalmoradie1

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Now that the ordering process is done, the waiting for delivery is the hardest part... My tracking info shows that my Gold 64g Iphone6 is at my local fedex facility.... so close, yet so far.... :(

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I understand, I'm also one of those people that HATES waiting (smile) ...ENJOY

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Soon you will have it and then the lose of sleep wears off.... Then back to normal life... Amazing what our brain causes us to do.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Lucky you with tracking info, heh. I'm looking at a late October delivery myself. Soon your shiny new toy will arrive and all will be well :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 while anticipating my 6+ with bated breath using Tapatalk

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I ordered last night and now I'm realizing I will have to be at the store at the crack of dawn and wait for hours. And I'm sitting on hot coals because I want it NOW!!! ;)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Just waiting for my screen protector to ship is making me anxious! I'm glad I'm not waiting for the phone to ship :)

rnd0209

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Just got the apple leather case to my 6 plus. Ohhh the agony. Now I need the damn this so I can put it I'm the case so I can stop pretending. lol.

forbiddens

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Ordered my case Sunday, haven't got it delivered. Ordered a new service Monday, that's not delivered. I know they'll be here by Friday, as well as the phone. BUT I DON'T PATIENCE!!! Waiting is too hard, especially when you've been paired with a 3GS. :(

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey, you finally ordered iPhone? What about your Q10? :)

There are several things I like about my Q10, but I have had to admit that:

A) The screen is too small for my eyesight
B) I really miss having all my devices connected
C) The contact list is out of control
D) The calendar won't connect to my other IOS devices calendars, it's a royal pain not to mention stressful to always have to double check
E) Ok, the apps. Yes I can work around it, I have an iPad and iTouch, but if I don't have them with me, I have no apps

So... I thought about it and thought about it, berated myself, denied the facts, made excuses, and finally accepted that my cute little Q10 just isn't the phone for me. However, I'm keeping it. I've been burnt before, and if for some reason the iPhone doesn't pan out, I'll be back on Blackberry. But I'm hopeful. I keep rewatching the keynotes and the first hands on reviews and it seems a very cool device. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2