OMG OMG OMG. I did it.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I never ever thought in a million years that I'd ever go back to iPhone but I just did.
I JUST PREORDERED AN IPHONE 6 SPACE GRAY 128GB!!!
And I'll be picking it up on Friday.

I was all set to get a 6 plus but after playing with my busted old Note 3 I decided to go smaller even though the main reason for my switching is my eyesight. I am counting on Apple's famous sharpness and crispness. If it doesn't workout, I can always exchange it for a plus.

I. Can't. Believe. I. Just. Did. This.
My husband will bust a gut laughing at me (so... You were NEVAH going back to iPhone, huh?)

What have I done??? Somebody tell me I did the right thing...

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
With the larger screen iPhone you're going to see a lot of android users switching over.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Zetti

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Blackberry users too. Since Blackberry 10 unfortunately was a flop, I was choosing between apple and android and went with apple. Feel like I made the best decision. If apple didn't increase the screen size of their phones, no doubt I would of bought an android phone.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Ill be going with a 6+ but good for you! I also came from other platforms and found them all a headache. My apple products have always worked and it does everything I want it to do not just well but EXCELLENTLY. I've been around the block and came back and since then, once I got my i5, never had an itch to get something else.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I never ever thought in a million years that I'd ever go back to iPhone but I just did.
I JUST PREORDERED AN IPHONE 6 SPACE GRAY 128GB!!!
And I'll be picking it up on Friday.

I was all set to get a 6 plus but after playing with my busted old Note 3 I decided to go smaller even though the main reason for my switching is my eyesight. I am counting on Apple's famous sharpness and crispness. If it doesn't workout, I can always exchange it for a plus.

I. Can't. Believe. I. Just. Did. This.
My husband will bust a gut laughing at me (so... You were NEVAH going back to iPhone, huh?)

What have I done??? Somebody tell me I did the right thing...

The iPhone 6+ is actually both slimmer and thinner than the Galaxy note 3, so it would be more manageable.

If your coming from bb10 download Accompli: it's equivalent to bb10's hub but for iOS.

https://www.acompli.com/

Enjoy.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I expect a lot of people to come back. Many left because of the bigger screens of other devices. The smaller screen on the iPhone always kept me waffling between it and android. Now I feel confident that I'll be much more content with my device. With android I was missing the software and services I wanted. And with iPhone I was missing the hardware. IPhone 6 should help fulfill them all more than any other single device.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Wow, 128 gb. Just think of all the apps (good apps) and songs you can fit on that. I have my eyesight to consider as well. It gets harder and harder to read the popular washed out light gray printed text these days. Some of it I can't read at all. Have they run out of black ink? I complained to the Dev of the app Facetune, which I could not read the print. He referred to it as the "Modern Design Sensibilities". I had another word for it, but kept it to myself. Welcome to iMore!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I chose the 6 over the 6 plus after reading several threads here about why people were choosing one over the other. Several people brought up what I thought was a very good point: the possibility that the larger one may have some scaling down issues that could cause lagging or battery drain.
I remember my Note 3 had no such problem prior to the Kitkat update but afterward it did, and my Note Pro always had lagging issues from the get go.
So obviously in this case the OS is completely different but I thought why chance it?
I am counting on the fact that Apple displays, even the small ones, are really sharp and crisp due to retina display, and also if I really have to, I'll have 2 weeks to exchange it for the 6 plus if I really feel the need.

Another thing is I really wonder which one Apple employees will be using? Not just in Apple stores, but everyone who works at Apple. Again, remembering my Note 3, I also remember that while I did enjoy the screen size, portability was a bit of an issue.
Also... Only the 6 was available for pick up on Friday, lol.
And patience was never my strong suit. 😜

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back! :)

And OMG, did you just order your 6 last night for pickup on Friday? Did you buy from Apple, another retailer or your carrier? And were you considered a renewal/upgrade?

Just trying to figure out how to get our phones without having to wait 35-60 days, lol. ;)

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Welcome back! :)

And OMG, did you just order your 6 last night for pickup on Friday? Did you buy from Apple, another retailer or your carrier? And were you considered a renewal/upgrade?

Just trying to figure out how to get our phones without having to wait 35-60 days, lol. ;)

I was going to ask the very same thing. I was going to preorder a 6 yesterday on the Verizon site, and it said I'd have to wait until 10/20/14 for delivery!! I know the preorders on the 6+'s are being pushed back even more than that. How & where did you preorder yesterday and get a 09/19 pickup date?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh