- iMore Newbie
- 22 Posts
iPhone 6 reservations (and cancelling them)
In the bedlam that was the iPhone 6 preorder, I was able to buy one from the online Apple store but at the same time made a reservation for one.
The fine print for reservations states that if one doesn't show up at the allotted time, one forfeits the product. Will I be penalized in any way? And is this automatically done or should I call in to cancel the reservation?
First time preordering so I'm unsure. Thanks to all that can help.
- 09-15-2014, 06:51 PM #2
- 09-15-2014, 09:39 PM #3
- By AB Lambert in forum iPhone 6Replies: 210Last Post: 07-02-2015, 07:02 AM
- By Devinfowlkes15 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 229Last Post: 12-20-2014, 05:02 PM
- By TLD1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2014, 11:35 PM
- By marky66 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 09-15-2014, 09:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2014, 03:40 PM