T-Mobile iPhone 6

jbreakz01

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I used my Jump! to get the iPhone 6 and ordered it late Saturday night. It went through since I signed the EIP, received an order confirmation and it's showing on my account page. The estimated arrival date is showing 09/18/14. I know Jump! customers got first priority. I'm wondering if it'll be here next week (I realistically doubt this week) since T-Mobile said it's 1-4 weeks just for preorders on the 6 alone.

Thoughts?

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about receiving it on the 18th maybe shipping on the 18th? that would put it inline with the 1-4 weeks expected from China->where ever you are, USA.

jbreakz01

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't know about receiving it on the 18th maybe shipping on the 18th? that would put it inline with the 1-4 weeks expected from China->where ever you are, USA.

I highly doubt the 18th just because it's Apple. It's also my first time going through a preorder much less first time owning an iPhone so curious LOL

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
It's possible you may get it this week. I ordered one of my lines through JUMP with estimated shipping of 9/20. Now you will be prioritized, but not ahead of those who ordered on Friday (promotion applies to Sat and Sun only). So depending on how many is left from Friday, your estimated delivery date may be correct.