Already got the tracking number for my iPhone (The day has come!! Who got their iPhone ?)

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
All,

I was emailed yesterday the tracking number of my iPhone 6. It is located in Memphis TN. I bet doing circles until the time is ready to ship out to be in my hands on Friday.

Do you know were your iPhone 6 is?

A.B.

Last edited:

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Re: Already got the tracking number for my iPhone

Haven't received one as yet. Still says delivery on 9/19 for both phones though so not worried as yet....

Admnhnly

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

All,

I was emailed yesterday the tracking number of my iPhone 6. It is located in Memphis TN. I bet doing circles until the time is ready to ship out to be in my hands on Friday.

Do you know were your iPhone 6 is?

A.B.

Mine is in Memphis to.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site

I followed a little trick I read about on iClarify.com. I did a search on both UPS and FEDEX using my mobile number and my home number. I found the tracking number on UPS using my home phone number. Search the UPS site via "Search by Reference" option. Still showing preparing for shipment on the Apple store site.

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site

Mine was in Newark, NJ yesterday and I'm not too far away in NY. It's driving me a little bit crazy that it's so close, yet so far away. By the end of the day it may be even closer.

I'm definitely looking forward to Friday. 😁

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site

Nothing yet for me on UPS or Fedex but still showing 9/19 delivery.

candy jar

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Nothing but the original confirmation email saying delivery on 9-19. Ordered thru Verizon, but not feeling very confident right now-- would love to see a tracking number.

bbueding

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site

Got my tracking number from Verizon, shipping from less than 25 miles away, says it's at Fedex location but I guess I won't get it before Friday?

shady360

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Already got the tracking number for my iPhone

Got my FedEx, too. Wouldn't it be nice if they get these things into peoples' hands early? Ah, we can dream...

I know FedEx can guarantee delivery on a specific day, but are they in the business of holding packages for delivery on a specific date?

rryoung

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site

I ordered from apple, does anyone know if they require a signature on Friday for the delivery?

essay2u

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site

I ordered from apple, does anyone know if they require a signature on Friday for the delivery?

Yes. You either have to leave a signed form at the door (download on apple site) or be there to sign for it yourself.

Worst feeling ever... Coming home and seeing a note from UPS that says you missed us on delivery day.

rryoung

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site

Yea I have a doorman but sometimes the delivery man misses him. I sure hope it's not one those days!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234