Already got the tracking number for my iPhone (The day has come!! Who got their iPhone ?)

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Already got the tracking number for my iPhone

So I live in Nashville, and thought it was interesting that you guys are saying a lot are located in Memphis. Maybe there is a distro center or something here..

Everything I order that ships ups goes through the Memphis distribution center at some point. That's usually how I know my stuff is about a day out.

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble but due to the HIGH demand and pre orders, I wouldn't 100% count on UPS to deliver your phone on Friday. They might deliver it Friday or it might come Saturday, or one day early next week. I remember when the iPhone 5 launched and my phone was scheduled to be delivered on release day but it actually didn't hit my door step until TUESDAY the following week. So I had to wait a few extra days but no big deal really.

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site

I followed a little trick I read about on iClarify.com. I did a search on both UPS and FEDEX using my mobile number and my home number. I found the tracking number on UPS using my home phone number. Search the UPS site via "Search by Reference" option. Still showing preparing for shipment on the Apple store site.

Nice! This just worked for me, but it doesn't say the city yet. Just that a label has been created.

shellster2

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

Received my notification when I woke up this morning from FedEx that my iPhone 6 was shipped at 9:32 am on 9/16 from Fort Worth TX with standard overnight shipping.. It currently shows the delivery scheduled for 9/19 at 3pm..I wonder if it will arrive early?? Fingers crossed!!

jMunar

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Used the trick by using my phone number as reference, and so far my label has just been created. I do know they are using UPS Next Day Air and it should be here 9/19 by the end of day :)

Ordered from Apple.com

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site

Didn't see this before I posted. Mine is starting in Texas instead of China this year.

9/16/2014 - Tuesday
7:39 pmDeparted FedEx locationFORT WORTH, TX
1:13 amLeft FedEx origin facilityFORT WORTH, TX

9/13/2014 - Saturday
12:31 pmPicked upFORT WORTH, TX
Future delivery requested

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

c69e0b6f2cb640095eb062c983a4cb92.jpg

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Received my notification when I woke up this morning from FedEx that my iPhone 6 was shipped at 9:32 am on 9/16 from Fort Worth TX with standard overnight shipping.. It currently shows the delivery scheduled for 9/19 at 3pm..I wonder if it will arrive early?? Fingers crossed!!

Doubt it. It probably says something like "future delivery requested" on it. At least mine does which is what I expected. Good luck.

thebrain2u

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site

Just got the tracking number for Fedex for my sister's 6, it's somewhere near Fort Worth, TX now. My mom's 6+, however, still has an estimate for early October. Both were ordered from ATT.

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site

Looks like my iPhone 6 is on the move again. Hope for a Friday delivery. Will let you know.

A.B.

rbragg5

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

Mine is still milling around Memphis since 2100 15SEP14. I bet all day today will be lots of electricity and excitement about phones moving about and getting closer to delivery. I can't wait myself. Haha!

NickB2005

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

I just got my tracking this morning and it's coming via UPS which sucks....Fedex is a lot better in my area. Does anyone know with UPS if you can have it directed to a local UPS store similar to fedex? I always do that with fedex shipments works like a charm.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

Finally found my tracking number be searching with reference number. Shows processed ready for UPS pick up. Ordered on Apple and live outside of Atlanta

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aaron Starr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

I just got my tracking this morning and it's coming via UPS which sucks....Fedex is a lot better in my area. Does anyone know with UPS if you can have it directed to a local UPS store similar to fedex? I always do that with fedex shipments works like a charm.

Yes. On the tracking page it should say "Change Delivery" or something like that i can't remember off top. But i've done it before.. You might want to do it before it actually hits your city so you won't have to wait a day for them to process the request.

NickB2005

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Yes. On the tracking page it should say "Change Delivery" or something like that i can't remember off top. But i've done it before.. You might want to do it before it actually hits your city so you won't have to wait a day for them to process the request.

Thank you...I have the tracking but when I check it on UPS site it says the tracking doesn't exist yet.