My pre-order iPhone's status is stuck at processing.

Kevin Monroy

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
IPhone 6 proccessing items Las Vegas pickup verizon 6 64gb 9.19 1 dollar amex hold nothing has changed I've called customer care and they said everything is going smoothly but everyone else I know is in preparing for shipment and what not I pre ordered through apple

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Help me

Just be patient with it. The shipping times are screwy at first but they will get back to normal within the next couple of days.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site

Kevin, since you said it was in process for pick up in Las Vegas your fine. It will remain "in process" the next step should be a "your items are ready for pick up" If you called apple and their system shows you order your good to go

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Both of my orders with AT&T were preparing for shipment yesterday. Today one of them was moved to Processing which is a step back. Not really worried but we'll see what happens.

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site

If this is the first time you've ordered an iPhone online, I can understand your concern.

Having ordered several iPhones in the past, I would say not to worry about it, especially if Apple told you everything is going fine. There were times when I got all of the shipping info from when the package was shipped directly from China, to "in processing" up to the day it was delivered. I've been through it so many times that I don't worry about it anymore. I've always had mine delivered directly to my home, so I don't know how your experience will differ since you ordered yours for in-store pickup, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure you'll get it on day 1!

As far as picking it up in-store, I stopped doing that a few years ago since the lines were insane and I'm the kind of person that hates waiting in a line for anything. lol.

Best of luck!

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine just switched back to preparing for shipping with the dates if 9/17-9/18. I expect some shipping notices to start coming out soon.

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone from California that ordered from AT&T receive a "shipped" notice yet? Mine is scheduled for delivery on the 19th, but still shows preparing for shipment.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone from California that ordered from AT&T receive a "shipped" notice yet? Mine is scheduled for delivery on the 19th, but still shows preparing for shipment.

I wondered if any att order a have shipping info sent out yet. On here looks like vzw and Apple orders thus far.

I'm not really concerned because I've been through preorders for iphones and several other devices. Many times the item is already with the carrier but just not updated on the site yet. That's why when a lot of people get their tracking numbers, there will already be some history on the item.

Kevin Monroy

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site

If this is the first time you've ordered an iPhone online, I can understand your concern.

Having ordered several iPhones in the past, I would say not to worry about it, especially if Apple told you everything is going fine. There were times when I got all of the shipping info from when the package was shipped directly from China, to "in processing" up to the day it was delivered. I've been through it so many times that I don't worry about it anymore. I've always had mine delivered directly to my home, so I don't know how your experience will differ since you ordered yours for in-store pickup, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure you'll get it on day 1!

As far as picking it up in-store, I stopped doing that a few years ago since the lines were insane and I'm the kind of person that hates waiting in a line for anything. lol.

Best of luck!

Will I see a status change or will it just say for pickup should I be expecting a tracking number

twofooted

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Mine says "preparing for shippment" and estimated delivery is 9/19. I would like to have ups hold the package for Friday so I can pick it up on my way out of town and won't be around when the ups truck comes through my neighborhood. Any way to find out the tracking info apart from Apple?

candy jar

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Just checked my order status--Verizon changed my order date to 9/16. I ordered it on 9/12.... also says to check back later. I think my order is going backwards as well. charming.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I just spoke with sales and they told me it was cancelled and I'd have to reorder!! There was nothing they could do. I am now talking to customer care to try and get some type of compensation. I can, to a point, understand the ship date moving but cancelled altogether. Terrible!!!

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I just spoke with sales and they told me it was cancelled and I'd have to reorder!! There was nothing they could do. I am now talking to customer care to try and get some type of compensation. I can, to a point, understand the ship date moving but cancelled altogether. Terrible!!!

Really sorry to hear that.. Unacceptable.