Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Cool Store Pickup 9/19 Apple Store San Francisco (Stockton)

I've found myself in San Francisco for the iPhone 6 launch. How crazy am I for doing store pickup at ground zero? Anyone have any experience here for previous launches? My preorder was confirmed (128 6+ ATT grey). Any insight would be appreciated...hopefully I don't have to wait too long. Thanks!
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,591 Global Posts

Default Re: Store Pickup 9/19 Apple Store San Francisco (Stockton)

Well with a pre-order and store pickup, you should be able to go in at any time of day and get it. Unless you really want the experience of standing in line, it isn't necessary because you did store pickup
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Nanite

I don't want the experience, haha. I've never had to wait when I've preordered here in Phoenix, but the store I'll be picking up is basically the flagship store. I'm just wondering if anyone has done launch day store pick up here before. I want to avoid lines as much as possible!
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

There will probably still be some line. But the line for pre-orders and not will be separate. They will let a certain number of people from each line into the store at a time (to stay within fire code regulations). So it all depends on how many people did pre-order for pickup at that particular store and how spread out they arrive to pick up their phone. If you want to avoid the longest lines, if avoid the before work time, lunch time and right after people get off work because those are the times that pre-order people are most likely to want to stop by the store.