- 09-16-2014, 05:00 PM #26
Re: New iphone purchase, did you go with 2 yr plan, pay full price, or the payment plan (ATT Next)?
Doesn't make economic sense not to use the $450 subsidy (ATT in my case) if you
a) don't intend to switch carrier and
b) don't intend to upgrade before 2 years (which is when a major re-design occurs anyway)
ATT doesn't reduce monthly rates if I pay full price or bring my own phone. Besides, the $200 trade-in for my iP5 makes it a no-brainer for me.
- By christophermn in forum iPhoneReplies: 11Last Post: 04-06-2015, 12:02 AM
- By OBF in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2014, 03:25 PM
- By gravage in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 29Last Post: 09-14-2014, 10:40 AM
- By eprisencc in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 09-13-2014, 07:26 PM
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2014, 02:48 PM