Ordered mine! Thread

unstoppablekem

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Why does at&t have a longer delay than apple (for the at&t 6 64GB Grey)? On Apple it's release date, at&t it's a bit of a delay. Mine ships the 23rd all the way to the 2nd. Do you think apple will help supply at&t more stock and for some to ship release date?

unstoppablekem

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Because Apple only guarantees so many phones to the carriers and keeps the rest for itself.

Sucks for people like me on a business plan on at&t then. :-/

But maybe Apple will give more to the carriers? Because I think the carrier sites were open and working better than Apple's own site.

The_Dark_Passenger

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine the minute the Apple online store went live! Unfortunately, the shipping date is still pushed back. Was this how it was for everyone who got the Gold 128GB T-Mobile 6+?

6Yz2yV0.png

unstoppablekem

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure the carriers get more as time goes on and Apple get more shipments. But I doubt Apple will give the carriers out of their opening day or pre-order stock.

The Apple website STILL says the same exact one I'm getting, the 4.7" iPhone 6 Space Grey 64GB on AT&T delivers the 19th. If WAY more people ordered this exact model on att.com instead, I'm sure Apple will give AT&T more shipments for launch day. Not to satisfy everyone, but more than now.

AT&T says for this EXACT model, it will ship, not even deliver, by 21-35 business days. Apple says release day...

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 2 tmobile GSM space grey 128GB at full price from Apple at about 12:10am. Ran into a small issue with my bank blocking the authorization due to the huge amount of the purchase even though I called them ahead of time to let them know, but was able to get it cleared up.

Current delivery date set for 9/19.....VERY excited needless to say.

insman1

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my space gray iPhone6 64 gb at about 3:12 EST. No problems from AT&T and the order went through. Now I check my email and my delivery date is Oct, 12-31! So pissed. Stayed up all night to order and still have to wait more than a month? Will never do this again.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Ordered my space gray iPhone6 64 gb at about 3:12 EST. No problems from AT&T and the order went through. Now I check my email and my delivery date is Oct, 12-31! So pissed. Stayed up all night to order and still have to wait more than a month? Will never do this again.

Should've ordered from Apple.com. The AT&T preorder site and its after-effects sound pretty brutal. Sorry to hear that bro.

insman1

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Debated tis all night (or morning) and decided to do it with the carrier. Big mistake. I wondered if I had ordered the 16 go version if it would be faster or the silver model. Guess you live and learn. Next time it's the Apple store.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
64Gb Gold iPhone 6 4.7" being delivered on launch day. I don't care about OIS or landscape mode. I do care about it being able to fit into my pockets and being able to use it one-handed with ease.

I had a Note 3 and it was too big, the 6+ is even bigger. Wild horses wouldn't have got me to buy the 6+ unless it was a study in bezel-less design and how to shoehorn a large screen into a body not much bigger!

RollTideFanGrl

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I didn't order one , but I ordered my husbands this am. (Space Gray 64 GB 6plus) I am still on the fence about this one or wait for the S to come out next year.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I don't see a problem finding a 6 in stock on launch day. That's cake. The 6 plus might be a challenge. It was on back order from the start it seems.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro