Pre Order Question (Verizon Customers)
Ok so I always pay full retail for my iPhones (unlimted data) and I always order them from the Verizon wireless website. However this year I was going to use my Apple Credit Card and order from the Apple website instead.
I was just on there and noticed the only option to purchase off contract is "T-Mobile", since that is unlocked I should be able to use it on Verizon correct?
- 09-11-2014, 09:57 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 65 Posts
Re: Pre Order Question (Verizon Customers)
In the past no other model would work on Verizon except for the actual Verizon model. I don't know if the inclusion of VoLTE has changed anything this time around. It would be safe to err on the side of caution and expect it to NOT work.
- By gshurling in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 09-18-2014, 01:11 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2014, 01:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2014, 08:02 AM
Verizon vs AT&T vs T-Mobile vs Sprint: Which American iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus carrier should you cBy iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2014, 04:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2014, 08:51 PM