Pre Order Question (Verizon Customers)

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I always pay full retail for my iPhones (unlimted data) and I always order them from the Verizon wireless website. However this year I was going to use my Apple Credit Card and order from the Apple website instead.

I was just on there and noticed the only option to purchase off contract is "T-Mobile", since that is unlocked I should be able to use it on Verizon correct?

The_Dark_Passenger

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
In the past no other model would work on Verizon except for the actual Verizon model. I don't know if the inclusion of VoLTE has changed anything this time around. It would be safe to err on the side of caution and expect it to NOT work.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
In the past no other model would work on Verizon except for the actual Verizon model. I don't know if the inclusion of VoLTE has changed anything this time around. It would be safe to err on the side of caution and expect it to NOT work.

The iPhone 5s unlocked version is the A1533 which is the same as the Verizon model, I believe the same happened with the 5. But I just wanted to be sure before I fork over $850+ on it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2